Page 1 of 2
If you are better than someone at something, then why not tell them??

Seriously, i cannot think of one single reason why not too. i think i have a serious psychological problem here

Take this for example, a friend of mine had the night before broken up with his month long girlfriend, and at a party, we sort of, got it onnn and as soon as id finished, i rang him to tell him about it.

Am i a complete twat, or is this just the natural evolution of superior beings?

Any thoughts or opinions on how i could stop being an arse would be much appreciated, and its not as simple as "dont be an arse"
say hello, to my little friend!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

Tupac Shakur.
God, you are so hard.

Edit - It's Jimi.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
If you are better than someone at something, then why not tell them??

Seriously, i cannot think of one single reason why not too. i think i have a serious psychological problem here

Take this for example, a friend of mine had the night before broken up with his month long girlfriend, and at a party, we sort of, got it onnn and as soon as id finished, i rang him to tell him about it.

Any thoughts or opinions on how i could stop being an arse would be much appreciated, and its not as simple as "dont be an arse"

I'm suprised this guy hasn't punched you in the face yet, i don't see how that would be "evolving".

What are you looking to us for? A moral compass? A medal?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Depends on if they broke up because he hated her, then I think hi-fives are in order.
But by the way your describing it, thats not the case.

I don't think it's being too much of an arse. I like looking at all the people around me that have all sorts of trouble and think about how my life is better. Although, I don't point it out to them.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Quote by GC Shred Off
TS has big muscles.

Especially in his thighs... how else would he support his watermelon-nuts?
Quote by Tempoe
Nobody likes an arrogant dick, but if you truly are better than it's all good.

What? No. It doesn't make you any less of a douchebag.

TS is a dick, end of story.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2

You could try pressing a pillow against your arse. It might stop you talking.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Zaphikh
Especially in his thighs... how else would he support his watermelon-nuts?

His hamstrings must be positively Herculean!
Quote by dudetheman

ah, touche. but i cannot think of a super stardom celebrity who is not the least bit arrogant?? a good example would be if anyone saw the sports personality of the year last night, with david haye. dont tell me he got to where he was by being sympathetic to people, so my theory is that arrogance isn't caused by being better than people, but that the will to be arrogant causes great things

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

Tupac Shakur.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2

Humans are social animals that stick in a group with social codes. What you did to your friend is not exactly good social conduct. You're obviously a twat, but I'm 99% sure you already knew that.

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
ah, touche. but i cannot think of a super stardom celebrity who is not the least bit arrogant?? a good example would be if anyone saw the sports personality of the year last night, with david haye. dont tell me he got to where he was by being sympathetic to people, so my theory is that arrogance isn't caused by being better than people, but that the will to be arrogant causes great things

That's just your frame of mind, and more or less willingly choosing not to acknowledge people who aren't arrogant.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 14, 2009,
Lol, Whey!!!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

Tupac Shakur.
Yes you are a complete douche. If you're better at something than someone else, it will probably become apparent without you bragging about it. No one likes people who brag about themselves constantly.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Nah TS,you're just a douche that will eventually smarten up or end up getting hurt very badly when he f*cks with the wrong person.I've seen it happen more than a few times,and it's rough to watch someone who puts himself on such a high pedestal get knocked off it in one go.

My advice would be to remember that we're all insignificant life forms clinging to a giant rock that's hurtling through space and can be killed by an innumerable amount of things at any time.Whenever I start getting a bit full of myself I think of that fact and it knocks me down a peg or two.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I'm guessing you rang him because you liked having sex?

Tbh TS you can't just tell people things, there are consequences and shizzle
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2

The first one.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
knocks you down a peg? why?? makes me think that nothing anyone does will have any lasting effect, so might aswell enjoy it while were here

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

Tupac Shakur.
It's Jimi.

I'm better than you at spelling names.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
knocks you down a peg? why?? makes me think that nothing anyone does will have any lasting effect, so might aswell enjoy it while were here

FYI, arrogant people tend to get what they deserve eventually. You can't go around pissing people off and expect to live to tell the tale.
Quote by padgea7x
I'm guessing you rang him because you liked having sex?

Tbh TS you can't just tell people things, there are consequences and shizzle

Aye, but who cares about the consequences??

It was funny at the time

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

Tupac Shakur.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
I'm guessing it took you about 2 minutes, start to finish? amirite?

Anyway, you may have invited trouble. Getting busy with his ex prolly wasn't that big of a deal. But you gloating about it might have him looking for revenge. You won't see it coming.

Good luck.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Aye, but who cares about the consequences??

It was funny at the time

To you and nobody else. You're not going to keep friends like that. If you're going to be an arrogant douche, you better get used to being alone.
Quote by mr freezy
FYI, arrogant people tend to get what they deserve eventually. You can't go around pissing people off and expect to live to tell the tale.

Live to tell the tale? i don't come from birmingham, no ones finishing my tale quite yet

What would be the worst consequences that could happen? beat up? recover from that in a couple of weeks, personally, i think its worth it

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

Tupac Shakur.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2

If you watched SPOTY, you would also have seen Ryan Giggs, who won it. Who is not the least bit arrogant.

I'm surprised you have the intelligence to type
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Live to tell the tale? i don't come from birmingham, no ones finishing my tale quite yet

What would be the worst consequences that could happen? beat up? recover from that in a couple of weeks, personally, i think its worth it

He'd be better at fighting than you. That means you aren't superior.

He's also better at being a friend than you (though I'd imagine many people are).

There's probably people better at math too.

There's probably people stronger than you too.

There's probably people faster at running than you too.

There's probably people faster at swimming than you too.

Fuck off.

Edit - By the way, it's Jimi.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2

Because it puts things into perspective so I wont act like an arrogant c*cksucker to my friends and family.The fact that nothing you do matters in the larger scope of things is very humbling and grounding,and it keeps an over inflated ego like yours in check.

Ego in check > See the world for what it is > renewed focus and drive > better person

That's pretty much how it works.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Random88
If you watched SPOTY, you would also have seen Ryan Giggs, who won it. Who is not the least bit arrogant.

I'm surprised you have the intelligence to type

Aye, and unjust victory in my eyes, seeing as it was sports personality of the YEAR, and giggs was shite last season, and has only stood out in roughly 7-8 games. Wouldn't exactly call him at the top of the footballing spectrum either. Christiano ronaldo anyone?

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

Tupac Shakur.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2

Not in that situation, but eventually you will pick on the wrong guy, and end up with your jaw wired shut.

At least I hope so.
Page 1 of 2