Basically guys, I'm having a couple of guitars made for me by my mums boyfriend who's a wood professional and has built guitars before

He has offered to build me 2 for free and has asked me to get some plans

So, if anyone has any, can you send me over the plans for a Ricky 4003 bass and a Jackson RR24 guitar?

Or if you know where to get these from?

Mainly after the RR24 plans but I'd love to get my hands on both

Cheers guys
I doubt those plans exist, especially for free.

If you could get them, then they will most likely cost quite a bit of money. You could ask your mum's boyfriend as to where you could get those plans.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Check eBay out, as well as (And definitely) google. If that fails, you can find someone who is good at CAD work, and have them come up with a vector format/outline of the guitar, and if you get access to a humungous printer (Kinkos?) you can have it printed out full size.
Cheers for the replies guys. I'm going to keep looking about but i will also keep waiting to see if any comes up with any results
look for metal_matt's vector template thread, he should be able to do those both for you if he hasn't already
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Nah just does it for fun and experience. Did me the templates for Wal basses

Just remember to say thank you
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
cheers for the link mate, went on his thread and unfortunately it's not what i want. i need all the measurements and angles for all the bevels and curves of the body as well as the depth of the floyd rose gap

Basically, the whole works =P haha
Just wondering something
If you can get 2 guitars completely made for you, why get guitars that you can already buy??
Why not get some original and plan it yourself?