Some of my favourites of '09, mainly doom and black.

Click

The last track was supposed to be Bong's cover of Set Controls For The Heart of the Sun but the file was too big for stupid 8tracks so here's a link to their website where you can download their self-titled for free.

Free Music

DEC 18 woodenbandman
Christmas Day Special Cianyx
New Years Day Special Psychopathology
JAN 8 piratemetalhead
JAN 15 \Powerslave/
JAN 22 Scourge441
JAN 29 Lappo
FEB 5 CG Man
FEB 12 VampireGoldfish
FEB 19 SeveredSurvival
FEB 26 andyscoot
MAR 05 AnnihiSlateR
MAR 12 Guitar_Dan_666
MAR 19 raincoffin
MAR 26 DawnWalker
APR 02 The Wildchild
APR 09 Vanshaya
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Last edited by eazy-c at Dec 14, 2009,
Urna - I wasnt sure what to expect having never heard of them before. but this is awesome.

Candlemass - Already knew this one, pretty cool track.

YOB - Not really my cuppa, its not bad, just a bit bland I found.

Fen - I quite like fen. Personally I felt Ancient Sorrow was better, than The Malediction Fields, but its still an awesome track.

Thats all I have time for now.

Ill finish it tomorrow.
It's a damn good album. My local shop had it in on vinyl but I was skint and by the time I had enough money it was gone. 'Twas a gutter.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I have to say, Im disappointed by the lack of attention this week's radio has got.
No one has listened to it all the way through yet.

Im picking up were I left off.

Sunn O))) - Again, I already know this one quite well. but ive not listened to it in a while, so its a nice opportunity to listen to it again.

Shrinebuilder - Ive been meaning to check them out, so thanks for putting it on your mix. I have to say whilst its ok, its not quite as good as I might have hoped.

Portal - I have to be honest, this really isnt grabbing me at all.

Sui Caedere - So far so good. nothing outstanding if im honest. Actually Its picking up around the middle twards the end.

All in all a decent mix. Some good tracks I knew, some id been meaning to listen to. and Urna, who i now absolutely love.
Heard of and love most of the bands, Urna and Portal are the only two I haven't digged into much

Great list

also love how I'm featured in the pic next to Eazy
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Oh dear I ****ed up. My bad dawg. I'll get right on making my mix.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.