Page 1 of 2
Hey, is there some kinda gang actions in your city?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
None, probably a bunch of chavs that consider themselves a gang if that counts?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I don't live in a city. But we do have some trouble with Chartists and Luddites.
we've got the smiley gang... look em up what they dio with theire victims.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Yes. They scower the county in search of farmer's daughters and cow milk. They leave deep ruts in the drive ways and mount the preachers wife.

yeah. its called Kentucky.
Not where I currently live.There was a time I lived in NYC though,and there's some less than friendly characters there.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

lol. Hong Kong - of course. We're the hub of Triad activity so heroin, extortion, racketeering, white-collar crime and numerous corruption within the Police force, prostitution, illegal gambling/loan sharking etc etc...you name it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yeah I live in New York in the 50's.

i live in new york in the todays, there are still gangs mostly spanish and blacks, alot of racist stuff, its not that bad though they slowly killing each other
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Nah that doesn't count.

We don't have gangs here, but the fugitives from Kurdistan and Kosovo like to have a fight once in a while! Those son of a b'tches escapes from war and come here and try to stick knives in people -.-
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Probably. That being said, it wouldn't be anything big.

Reminds me, though. Back when I was in 5th grade a group of goth looking people with pipes and other sorts of weaponry chased me and my buddy through a forest near his house (I can't remember why, but I remember it being like the scariest moment of my life at that point). We thought they were a legit gang for the longest time. I know, vague details, but this was a while ago...
Yeah, near mine we have "KIV" or "Killers In The Valley". They're pretty much just a bunch of white kids who go around at night spraypainting KIV on stuff
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
We had a nice big fight last summer

About 60 people gathering up into a one nice moshpit

But then the cops came :P
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Ciaphas, that aint exactly a gang is it?
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
People try to act like they're gangs in Charlotte, but there aren't. The main thing we have is Russians using electronics stores and trucking companies as fronts for transporting illegal car parts and Euro-spec motors.
Two pizza places had a feud so one of them did a drive-by on the other and a local mc club just got upgraded to Hells Angels. Nothing more than that, in a town with about 50.000 people gangs aren't likely to be formed.
Answer without reading thread; If you believe that there is no gang activity in your city, you're probably wrong, as there is gang activity in most large cities. There's even a biker gang based in Plymouth, they're called the Aquila if i recall correctly.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
i live in the 5 largest city in the u.s., theres gangs were ever you turn
member of ug hatecrew

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Mostly we just have prison gangs, I'm sure we have tons of underground street gangs but we definitely don't have a gang problem.
Group of lads that get on my bus are involved with some Leeds gangs. They would get on the bus and shout shit at people and 4 people got smacked or beaten up by them before they finished their community service and pissed off back to wherever they came from. I know they are involved in gangs because one of them was supplying a weed dealer I was familiar with.
Nah, just chavs who think they're the dog's bollocks, I'm looking at you, D.T.E, (Dover Town Elite) CT3 Crew and L.M.D (Linces Mandem.)
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by pag_slash_2
If there aren't gangs in your city then you don't live in a city.

yes, i don't live in a "city", i live in a "village" aka a "suburb"
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

There are allegedly a few gangs in the small city I like in (about 50k) because it's a very low income area, is a high immigration area with several very different immigrant groups, and it sits on a huge vein of drug trafficking routes.

About every other week, the front page of the news is about someone getting shot for drug involvement folks try to make a gang connection, but to really call it a "gang problem" is crap IMO. People here just enjoy scarring themselves with gang mythology. There aren't neighborhoods I'd be afraid to go into, no one gets mugged when they walk in the park, etc.

I think the old saying that if you're involved with drugs and money at the same time you'll probably get shot, explains all of the city's violent crime.
I believe there are some Latin Kings in the city. But none where I actually live. I'm not sure if there are any others in the city. No national ones that I'm aware of anyway. There might be some local gangs, but I don't know anything about them if there are.
i live in northern ireland. theyre frigging everywhere. until al qaida we had the worlds most organised and most feared terrorist gang.
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
There's some in Edmonton. A couple years ago the radio stations were actually nicknaming it Stabmonton cause of all the gang-related knife killings.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by I.O.T.M
Nah, just chavs who think they're the dog's bollocks, I'm looking at you, D.T.E, (Dover Town Elite) CT3 Crew and L.M.D (Linces Mandem.)

This. Except I don't live in dover.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
theres some REAL gangs around here. all in gang colors and drive cars with some strange (yet strangely cool) logo on it.

theyre not into organised crime, yet. they just seem to play alot of basket ball and leave alot of beer cans around.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by ManicBluesist
i live in northern ireland. theyre frigging everywhere. until al qaida we had the worlds most organised and most feared terrorist gang.

the IRA?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

yeah the IRA, and yeah limerick is effing nuts. my aunty went to the next sale and nearly caused a riot. mind you that was because she caused a pileup in the carpark..
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Quote by Silver-spear94
the IRA?

Yes, the IRA, although i would not describe them necessarily as a "gang"
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
we got ms 13 in the northern part of the state. there's also the family business, but that's mostly situated in new york, not really where i'm livin now.
Well, all of the black people where I live like to think they're either bloods or crips, but they just do it for fashion and so they can yell out weird words in high pitched voices in the hall ways, no real crime.
Page 1 of 2