Hi, I just want to know wether this multi effects pedal is going to do the job, i already have a boss Digital Delay DD-3, and a boss distortion DS-1, and a Dunlop Cry Baby wah pedal. I wanted a chorus pedal but i came across this pedal on ebay, it seems alright, although from my experience berringer stuff breaks... but its only £30, so what do you think

Here's the link to the ebay page
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
imo i dont think itll be that great. worth the price? probably. good? ehhhhh

if u want a cheap chorus, check out deltalab sc-1 or something danelectro (not FAB). go youtube or try em somewhere. the deltalab is a pretty subtle effect as far as choruses go (which is what sold me) and true bypass, so its up to u.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
A non-programmable MFX is about as much use as non-stick tyres. Better to have a dedicated pedal (like the Behringer DD something for a cheapie) or a programmable MFX that can store your various sound combinations.
I have one Behringer pedal and its sound is not bad at all. But all plastic construction wouldn't inspire confidence in a regular gigging situation.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

I've got two Behringer pedals, an Overdrive/Distortion OD300 and the TU300 Tuning pedal.

The TU300 is amazing for the price, the OD300 isn't too bad but for the price it's never going to set the world alight!

The plastic construction seems alright to me, I don't gig them but they don't feel flimsy even when stamped on
thanks guys, i might just buy it any way but if its a peice of scrap plastic its only £30 and not the end of the world, i might just buy a boss super chorus or somthing aswell anyway...
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)