Page 1 of 2
Tell me what is the most embarrasing thing someone have done to you ?
Like, you're kind of embarrased FOR them... and pretty disgusted yourself.

My first boyfriend did not know how to toungekiss... the boy did absolutely not know what he was doing, so he just attacked my mouth with a soaking wet tounge. It was disgusting.
I felt pretty bad for him afterwards... but luckily, we could work on that.

Now tell me something someone have done in front of you/with you etc. etc. that you feel very embarrased for... or just feel sorry for the person who did it ?
Profile views +9001
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
i cannot think of anything... i'm not really embarrassed at the stupid sh*t i do x]
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I'll just leave this here. I always feel embarrassed at stuff like this.

Quote by diminishedtobme

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

On the topic of tongue-kissing, my first girlfriend tried make out with me while I had my rubberbands on my braces. She scratched her tongue on my teeth. She turned out to be an awful kisser anyway.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Well I was taking a picture of myself, and all my clothes flew off, and my brother made it my default photo on Ultimate-Guitar.com. This is embarrassing because imma girl

+1000 pr- Wait a minute...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Intricacy13

I thought the thread was about embarrassing things other people have done.

Quote by MaritMatrix

?
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

it's Crissmusss!
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

is that you
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I thought the thread was about embarrassing things other people have done.

?

i was face palmin about the kent on the vid lol
Quote by diminishedtobme

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by genghisgandhi

I can't pass up something like this....

>.>
<.<

Edit: Well he's still a dude, but he IS naked.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by BruceWillisman
is that you

If it was, I wouldn't be showing people. I can't take credit for finding it though, it was on here yesterday,

Quote by Intricacy13
i was face palmin about the kent on the vid lol

Ah, my mistake then
Quote by genghisgandhi
Well I was taking a picture of myself, and all my clothes flew off, and my brother made it my default photo on Ultimate-Guitar.com. This is embarrassing because imma girl

Yeah, ok, and I am Dave Mustaine.

I don't get embarrased very easily cause I just don't care.
Skip the username, call me Billy
exactly my point, aerosmithfan95
Quote by diminishedtobme

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

This one time, i was at mcdonalds, and me and my friend Ash were playing with the ketchup, because we got heaps of packets, and we were squirting them all over the table, then i went to the bathroom to wipe it off my hands, and when i walked out this guy i really liked saw me walk out of the bathroom, and he looked at my skirt and said "You leaked..." And i looked down and there was katchup on my skirt and he thought it was period, before i could explain he had walked off with his friend... I still haven't lived it down...

It's girl things like that that ALWAYS make me feel bad for 'em.
That and when people have got deodorant marks on their t-shirts.
Heh.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
This one time i was in a cafe with some friends, we were messing around and my friend threw a salt packet at me, i threw it back, she ducked and it hit the person behind her on the head, that was really embarrasing.

Thats all i can think of off hand, but there was one time when i was completely drunk, waiting at a bus stop on my own in a town centre, i called my dad to pick me up because i had no idea where i was, then i fell over and threw up, couldn't get back up, shortly after my dad arrived and said i had a lucky break because there were some cops around the corner and he got to me just before they noticed me.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Yea I got one. I was making out with this chick for the first time and she just attacked me with her tongue like a toilet plunger. I didn't want her to feel bad so I purposely kissed equally bad to make her think I was the bad kisser. I got her to "teach me" but really what I got her to do was to practice. Boy, was this an embarrassing time in my life...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Ok hot shot. If you were, your user name would be eltohnjohnfan69

That's what I want my fans to think.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Embarrassed for others:
When people forget to take the tags off their clothes.
When people squat down and unknowingly reveal their asscrack.
When people get up to the front of the class for a presentation and are obviously way nervous...shaking hands/voice, etc.

Quote by btones
I fell asleep in biology class one time and I farted myself awake. It was that loud.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by breakingxxcore
"This one time, i was at mcdonalds, and me and my friend Ash were playing with the ketchup..."

I so thought that was going to be about Pokèmon.

And TS this thread is more embarrassing than your experience in the OP, hang your virtual head in shame.
Quote by I_hate_kyle
On the topic of tongue-kissing, my first girlfriend tried make out with me while I had my rubberbands on my braces. She scratched her tongue on my teeth. She turned out to be an awful kisser anyway.

*off topic* That is hands down the worst part of braces. I had to have my braces on twice as long as I was supposed to because I would not wear those damn rubberbands.
I'm pretty much embarassed for the world. Nihilism FTW.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by Thrill-house
*off topic* That is hands down the worst part of braces. I had to have my braces on twice as long as I was supposed to because I would not wear those damn rubberbands.

They feel horrible when you try and get food out of them with your tongue.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
.....no way. The MS Paint background and the 'walking' makes it that much more hilarious.

Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by MaritMatrix

My first boyfriend did not know how to toungekiss... the boy did absolutely not know what he was doing, so he just attacked my mouth with a soaking wet tounge. It was disgusting.
I felt pretty bad for him afterwards... but luckily, we could work on that.

Now tell me something someone have done in front of you/with you etc. etc. that you feel very embarrased for... or just feel sorry for the person who did it ?

Haha my friend is like that! It's ok now though, just took a long while before his kissing was decent.

One of my teachers was a lesbian, and alex was a twit, he was joking around with another of the guys in my class, Rob, the conversation went pretty much like this:

alex: oh you're just turning everyone gay aren't you, Rob?
teacher: is that a bad thing alex?
alex: YES
... *faceplants desk*

our teacher gave him a death stare and alex sat like that for about 10 mins. Right after he'd said yes another classmate sent him a text saying "awkward."
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

This one time when I was about 6 or 7 I was in Staples and I discovered that I was small enough to fit in the cabinets in the desks they had on display. So I was in the cabinet with the door closed just sitting in there. It was then I heard this salesperson showing a customer the desk I was hiding in. While he was showing the guy the desk I popped out of the cabinet with both of them like "wtf, mate?" and all I did was just mutter "sorry" and ran off. It was pretty akward.
Urgh OP. What's up with being 14??

Seriously if you're gonna complain about someone being a bad kisser, you probably aren't all too confident about yourself either. Save that complaining for your 14-year old friends please.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Led Pepplin
.....no way. The MS Paint background and the 'walking' makes it that much more hilarious.

That's the greatest bit.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Page 1 of 2