Well, ive barely had this thing, a month if any.. and i can usually crank this baby, but today.. i was messing around and had it on the rhythm channel, expirementing with some (attempting more of) classic tones, bluesey, whatever, just getting the clean channel to break up and sound useable..

Well, i had the Pre gain on 4, and the post on about 5, now, midway through playing, there was a decrease in volume, and i hit another chord and it completely fizzed off.. the light and everything.. I go to turn it off, let it sit, and back on, no lights or noises or anything..im freaking out and totally clueless, is this a fuse issue? if so how do i fix it? how much will it cost? etc. Thank you guys im in desperate need of help
Probably blown power tube and fuse
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I'd say a tube has gone and tripped the fuse.
Easy enough to fix I assume it still has the stock tubes in it, if so, this is a great opportunity to upgrade to something better. Head over to the mother of all 5150/6505 thread and get some good recommendations.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
this is why i will never own another peavey product because the exact same thing happened to me after a month and i had to sit on the phone with customer support for ever and then take it to a shop to get it fixed
they were really stubborn to fix it too.
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
is there a way to check for certain if it is that? or just get a new set and go from there?
Quote by porker117
this is why i will never own another peavey product because the exact same thing happened to me after a month and i had to sit on the phone with customer support for ever and then take it to a shop to get it fixed
they were really stubborn to fix it too.

Not Peavey's fault that a tube blew, and you could've fixed it pretty easily and cheaply yourself

To the TS, just try a set and go from there...the likelihood is that is it
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Tubes blow, it happens to all amps. Not just Peavey. Change the power tubes, change the fuse. You'll be fine.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
Well the symptoms your amp exhibited prior to death would indicate tube failure
The only other thing i can think of is someone has put in half impedance fuses and you've had a massive power surge whilst playing and you've fused the whole PCB to get to the power tube output stage. But that's VERY unlikely as it's a brand new, unmodded amp.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
It was used, but fairly sure it was unmodded because he spoke to me about the self biasing factor of the amp like i didnt know how to read, so i dont think he messed with it,

any recomendations for just power tubes? Or just cheap brand named ones will work? ( i am however a total tube noob)
JJ. If you're in the US, go to eurotubes.com.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
+1 on the JJ's. I've got a matched quad from Eurotubes and they sound great. Good, fairly inexpensive tube with a good amount of harmonic content and a deep, tight sound.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.