Hey UG this might seem like an odd questoin but does anyone have any pictures of the neck joint or 'heal' on this guitar and also any info on if the trem is any good

thanks
The body will be scallop'ed but the neck joint itself is just your basic rectangular neck pocket. Trem is a Jackson Licences Floyd which I can't really comment on regarding it's quality.
Jackson's trems are OK, not great but not terrible.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I have a DK2 its pretty nice. I put a tremsetter on it so its always in tune and I can drop it to D.
Quote by Tempoe
I have a DK2 its pretty nice. I put a tremsetter on it so its always in tune and I can drop it to D.

i will have another guitar for other tunnings i just wanted to know if the trem stays in tune, i was mostly interested in the how comfortable the heal is to play on
The heel is fine, and the trem is one of the better licensed. After a few years they get dull but when it's new and setup right they are fine.
i think people make a bigger deal out of larger neck heels than they need to. my old RG570 had a huge neck heel on it. ibanez didn't start putting smaller neck heels (AANJ) until '93 or so, i can't remember exactly when. i still definitely had great access to all 24 frets, no problems at all.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by Tempoe
The heel is fine, and the trem is one of the better licensed. After a few years they get dull but when it's new and setup right they are fine.

I own a DXD10D, the cousin of the DK2, and the heel has never impeded me from playing in the upper registry. Even when I compare it to my neck-thru soloist, its not bad by any means.

The Trem is pretty solid as well, and I agree with Tempoe. Its never going to be on par with a OFR, but its pretty damn close. Overall I find you will enjoy the guitar very much. As always, try before you buy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i think people make a bigger deal out of larger neck heels than they need to. my old RG570 had a huge neck heel on it. ibanez didn't start putting smaller neck heels (AANJ) until '93 or so, i can't remember exactly when. i still definitely had great access to all 24 frets, no problems at all.

yeah i get your point but personally the heal can get in the way but its just me