Been looking at a new amp for about a month now (Still stuck with a crappy starter ibanez one ¬¬ Thinking of getting a tube amp or something with that clean warm quality to it.
Had a look at a spider valve which has a nice clean tone but wasn't a fan of the distortion seemed a bit sharp. Looked at a laney LC15 good clean tone o.k distortion. Laney LV300 o.k clean, o.k distortion (quite cheap).

Wondering there were any suggestion prices range around £200+/-

I play a range of music for Hendrix to BFMVT to the fall of troy to Foo Fighters so the amp needs to be quite versatile

gear:
Starter ibanez
Ibanez rg350dx
Digitech Rp250
Boss DS-1
Boss SD 1
Boss DD3
another unknown Boss circuit for OD
Im not sure what you'll be able to get much with that budget, but i guess since this will only be your second amp it doesnt have to be great.

Maybe one of the bugera v seires, will need a boost for heavier stuff though, or you could look for a line 6 flextone or vetta used. A peavey vyper might also be something to look at. You could also look into some of the mini stacks, the blackheart little giant/handsome devil, and blackstar ht-5. Not sure about the blackstar, but the blackhearts will need a boost for heavier stuff.

Also, i'd think about maybe selling a few of your pedals to bump up your budget a bit, and look used.
Rather not have any modelling amps and I can't sell most of those pedals. May raise the price up to +-£300 any surgestions with this in mind