Anyone heard anything about them? I'm considering them as an alternative to Seymour Duncans and Dimarzios.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Heard lots about them and not one word bad. Great pups, great prices and great service. My guitars will all have them from now on.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Thanks. Lurcher - do you have sound clips by any chance? Mintsauce - very sorry about bumping your V thread.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Thanks. Lurcher - do you have sound clips by any chance? Mintsauce - very sorry about bumping your V thread.

They have clean and dirty clips of every pickup on the Irongear.co.uk site dude.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by FrustratedRocka

I could make some sound clips when I've finished my coursework. I've got a Steamhammer in my SG, and a Hammerhead in my Star.

Get your ass to the search bar - there was a thread about Irongears very recently. I don't mean to sound lazy, but I can't be arsed to give my posts again.

Also, don't worry about the thread. I'm sure Jim locked it to keep things from getting out of hand, and not as a personal act against you. Hopefully, people will forgive you for the dead thread bumping. Everyone was new once, and it'll take a while for you to pick up any forum nuances.
OK. I'm pretty sure the other irongear thread was also mine, but anyway, thanks. Good luck with the whole college thing - that's still a few years off for me
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal