what one should i play any genre i dont care,
intermediate.
perferbly skill building song. doesnt even have to be fun.
listen to any random shred guy or band [Yngwie(arpeggios from hell, rising force, far beyond the sun), Paul Gilbert(let the computer decide, my teeth are a drumset), Cacophony(speed metal symphony, concerto), Steve vai(freak show excess, Eugene's trick bag, bad horsie), Petrucci(Glasgow kiss), Marty Friedman(Forbidden city, there are harder ones, but few tabs :/), Jason Becker(Serrana), Jeff Loomis(Miles of machines), Buckethead(Welcome to bucketheadland, nottingham lace), Impelliteri(Speed demon, spanish fire, somewhere over the rainbow), Racer X(Scarified, Viking kong, technical dificulties)] or any band/singer that you have heard about having great guitarists (Ozzy(Mr crowley), Megadeth(hangar 18, ashes in your mouth, five magics, poison was the cure, in my darkest hour, tornado of souls, holy wars, killing road, wake up dead, how the story ends..... and a lot more), Children of Bodom(kissing the shadows,deadnight warrior, lake bodom, downfall) , Necrophagist(the stillborn one), Dream Theater(fatal tragedy), Nevermore(dunno, but jeff loomis is good), Trivium(the crusade), Firewind(i dont listen to them), Arch enemy(the same :/, but some dudes say the guitarists are awesome), dragonforce(TTFAF???, fury of the storm), Pantera(cemetery gates, floods, domination), MrBig(colorado bulldog), Lynch mob(Wicked sensation, street fighting man, mr scary [it's actually by dokken, but it's george lynch], there are more bands and songs, but my memory fails]
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Dec 14, 2009,