So for English class our teacher gave us this packet with 40 things to write about for this "autobiography" we have to make, which is due on Wednesday. We only have to do 25 of the 40 things, and it includes things like a list of our likes and dislikes, a narration in third person of what a normal day for me is, and a bunch of stuff like that. But let me go ahead and get to the point... We have to have a title page for it, but I'm too lazy to think of my own title, and I thought I could get some "interesting" suggestions from the pit . I was think that I could make the title the name of a song, so think of a song that would make a good title for an autobiography, and share

EDIT: Here's a little bit about me to work with:

Music and guitar and running are probably the biggest things in my life, besides the obvious (family, etc.). I'm the third of 3 children, live in a small town.
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Dec 14, 2009,
Hmmmm.....Crazy Bitch? Nah.....what about like, Longview??? I'm just saying song titles at random though!
Well, can give you give us a LITTLE summary kinda thing about yourself whcih we could work on?
Jizz in my pants.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

My so called life.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by coco-loco
Well, can give you give us a LITTLE summary kinda thing about yourself whcih we could work on?

Hmm... Let's see.

Music and guitar and running are probably the biggest things in my life, besides the obvious (family, etc.). I'm the third of 3 children, live in a small town. Is that enough to work with?
I Ran (So Far Away)

Flock of Seagulls!
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by El Hilliaro
My so called life.

Ohh, that rjogged some ideas.

"Semi-Charmed Life" or "Story Of My Life" <--although this one is a little generic
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Ohh, that rjogged some ideas.

"Semi-Charmed Life" or "Story Of My Life" <--although this one is a little generic

Ahh i was just about to post 'Story of my life'

EDIT: 18 & Life - Skid Row

Feel free to change the age where appropriate.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Last edited by El Hilliaro at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by CaptainRon
Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird...It's a Plane...itsonlyGNR!

Yeah that's right.

Except for the fact that my real name isn't actually ItsOnlyGNR
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Ha can't believe I couldn't think of that, Bruce Spingsteen is the man.

Yeah I know, right?? He's awesome!
Well, I decided to go through my iTunes, found a couple songs by Dave Mathews that would be pretty good, "Tripping Billies" and "Drive In, Drive Out".

Basically, "Tripping Billies" and about living life to the fullest. Like he says in the song, "Eat, drink, and be merry / For tomorrow we die."

And "Drive In, Drive Out" is about being tired of dealing with shit, sick of everything, which is very much how I am
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Well, I decided to go through my iTunes, found a couple songs by Dave Mathews that would be pretty good, "Tripping Billies" and "Drive In, Drive Out".

Basically, "Tripping Billies" and about living life to the fullest. Like he says in the song, "Eat, drink, and be merry / For tomorrow we die."

And "Drive In, Drive Out" is about being tired of dealing with shit, sick of everything, which is very much how I am

Call it 'Drive in, Trip Billies, Drive Out'

Quote by El Hilliaro
Call it 'Drive in, Trip Billies, Drive Out'

Good idea, I'll try to figure something out where I combine the 2.

Maybe "Drive In, Drive Out, and Trip Some Billies"
I did a similar thing in yr 7 (13 years old)

I named it 'Blackie The Fish'.

Mostly because the first draft's most dramatic bit was the funeral of my fish called Blackie. But eventually I put little allusions to him, fish or the colour black throughout the whole piece.

I didn't concentrate on describing things so much if they weren't a pet, didn't rhyme with fish, blackie, or black, weren't black, weren't a fish.

I got 100% on that... My only 100% in all my 11 years of school... except in maths.. but that doesn't count.
Quote by mdwallin
I did a similar thing in yr 7 (13 years old)

I named it 'Blackie The Fish'.

Mostly because the first draft's most dramatic bit was the funeral of my fish called Blackie. But eventually I put little allusions to him, fish or the colour black throughout the whole piece.

I didn't concentrate on describing things so much if they weren't a pet, didn't rhyme with fish, blackie, or black, weren't black, weren't a fish.

I got 100% on that... My only 100% in all my 11 years of school... except in maths.. but that doesn't count.

Unfortunately (or should i say fortunately?) my pet hasn't died yet and I haven't lived through a pet's death.
Quote by coco-loco
Into the Fire by Marilyn Manson?

Eh, not the biggest fan of him.

I think I've decided on combining "Drive in, Drive Out" and "Tripping Billies"
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Eh, not the biggest fan of him.

I think I've decided on combining "Drive in, Drive Out" and "Tripping Billies"

Tripping Billies In and Out.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

how about "Music and guitar and running are probably the biggest things in my life, besides the obvious (family, etc.). I'm the third of 3 children, live in a small town."
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22