Ok, so I found an Eagle UHR-763 guitar on sale on a website. They are selling it at $200 USD used.
It is this one:

I researched, but I found little to nothing about this guitar; the official page of the brand doesn't have this model (I suppose it is not produced anymore).

The neck looks like maple and the fretboard is rosewood, I think; but I want to know about the body because, even though it is a cheap guitar, maybe (if the body is made of a nice wood) I could just buy some pickups and maybe an original floyd rose for it.

Now, I contacted the seller, and he said that the guy who sold it to him said it was made of mahogany; and after researching a little more, I found a webpage that said it was made of mahogany with a maple top, which sounds good to me, but it isn't anything official (the webpage), so I'm not sure.

So, here goes my questions:

Does anyone own a guitar like this?
Has anyone played a guitar like this one or knows about this model?
Can somebody who knows about this model tell me which wood is the body made of?

Thanks
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)
I neither own this guitar nor have any info, but I found a youtube video of some dude playing an All That Remains song on one, and it sounds decent enough to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PED83dg6ZLk

Your mileage may vary.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
bump

anyone?

Oh, and btw
Quote by travislausch
I neither own this guitar nor have any info, but I found a youtube video of some dude playing an All That Remains song on one, and it sounds decent enough to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PED83dg6ZLk

Your mileage may vary.

thanks, I think it sounds good, that video helped, but I still wanna know the woods
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)
Last edited by DarkLordArthur at Dec 14, 2009,
>.<
does anybody know about this guitar?
I know about this guitar. I own this one. I could say that quality is well not even as an ibanez RG350 or a Jacksons low profile. But it cost half price of that other guitars.
I dont know about the wood they are but i think its not so bad.
The sound its pretty hard as a heavy metal one.
I like it so much. and for 200 bucks you must chose it instead an squier or an epiphone.
Greetings from mexico