Page 1 of 3
today i was at broward college in financial aid and i see this beautiful beautiful girl enter with a guitar on her back and some dude.

they were talking very briefly and then the guy sat on one side and then she sat on another so i dint know if they were gf or bf they dint talk very much after that i wasn't sure if they were brothers by this point or they just being quiet because is financial aid and everybody is pretty quiet
she is sitting and doing like this motion of playing guitar with fingers like on a fretboard just like i was doing and she kept looking back at me very often so i knew she liked me.but im a very shy person and i wasn't about to go ask her out in front of like 10 people hearing me when i have no game at all lol and probably my voice would have sounded very nervous and other guy was there so i pussied out >_<
and now im feeling like total crap because i never find good looking girls that are guitarist is so weird to see >_<.basically girl had the biggest impact on me that another girl i ever seen

anything similar happened to you guys?
or maybe some advice to cheer up?
or what to do in a similar situation?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Make faster fingering motions, she'll be all over you.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by stefan1988
today i was at broward college in financial aid and i see this beautiful beautiful girl enter with a guitar on her back and some dude.

they were talking very briefly and then the guy sat on one side and then she sat on another so i dint know if they were gf or bf they dint talk very much after that i wasn't sure if they were brothers by this point or they just being quiet because is financial aid and everybody is pretty quiet
she is sitting and doing like this motion of playing guitar with fingers like on a fretboard just like i was doing and she kept looking back at me very often so i knew she liked me.but im a very shy person and i wasn't about to go ask her out in front of like 10 people hearing me when i have no game at all lol and probably my voice would have sounded very nervous and other guy was there so i pussied out >_<
and now im feeling like total crap because i never find good looking girls that are guitarist is so weird to see >_<.basically girl had the biggest impact on me that another girl i ever seen

anything similar happened to you guys?
or what to do in a similar situation?

Okay now I'm confused.
MATTERHORN
If she's in your class, why don't you go say hi the next time you have that class?
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
Quote by 20cdndollars
Me too.

I AM SPARTACUS! ...

...ohh wait.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If she's in your class, why don't you go say hi the next time you have that class?

some random girl i saw on financial aid that was stunning in my eyes and looked very nice and seemed to have something in common with me i was talking to my friend next to me and she kept looking back at me and sometimes i catched her eyes with mine but it makes me extremely nervous when people look me in the eyes
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by stefan1988

she's in your class... she'll be there tomorrow. unless she got turned off by your lack of confidence
Splendid tale, my friend.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
if they were brothers by this point or they just being quiet because is financial aid and everybody is pretty quiet

excuse my crap english >_< is not my first languange

what i mean i wasn't sure if they were related as in family because they talked briefly and they seemed to have similar features and if they were GF and BF they would have been talking more
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
EDIT: ^Ah okay. You are forgiven. Also I knew what you meant anyway.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
she's in your class... she'll be there tomorrow. unless she got turned off by your lack of confidence

MATTERHORN
Last edited by Doctor Matthews at Dec 14, 2009,
Ok this has happened to many people, and you can't do anything to fix how you feel until you take action. Fear can only take you so far, so screw it in the face by talking to her. Don't ask her on a date the next time you see her, just talk about guitar a bit and if it goes well organise to meet at lunch or something to talk further.
she is not in my class guys is some girl i just happened to see by mere coincidence at financial aid.

she looked young so i doubt as hell she be in any of my classes this is my last semester at broward anyways and if i see her again i hope she doesn't have a BF yet >_<
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by stefan1988
she is not in my class guys is some girl i just happened to see by mere coincidence at financial aid.

she looked young so i doubt as hell she be in any of my classes this is my last semester at broward anyways and if i see her again i hope she doesn't have a BF yet >_<

Oh. Financial aid. You made it sound like it was a class.

This is where Facebook comes in handy.
MATTERHORN
Don't be a pussy! Haha jk everyone can get nervous. Just strike up conversation like say "oh so I saw that you play guitar....." just find out what music she's into and seriously, music is the easiest thing to talk about with strangers. Carry on from there. And trust me, even if it was her bf, she won't turn you down just cause your a guy. You could just be friends for now.....but yeah. Common taste in Music/musicianship=pussy (well not all the time lol but go for it)
Just ask her if she wants to jam if you ever see her again.

But I see the girl of my dreams everyday, so HA.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by Callum89
Splendid tale, my friend.

Thrilling yarn, laddie buck.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Think about this: whenever you don't approach a girl, its as if you were rejected because you aren't with her.

If she is meant to be, you will see her again, but regardless of the girl, use above statement as fuel to propel you into cross gender conversation and poontang time.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
I guess all you can do is hope to see her again. Will the financial aid classes meet again? Cause if they do...well you know what to do
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Grow some balls. Not what you want to hear but what needs to be done. To cope with disappointment: may I recommend drugs or alcohol?
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
I let my dream get away. I had it in the bag to, but she was moving back home because school wasn't going good for her. Worst part of it was the night before moving back she told me if she would have known that me and her would have connected like this, she would have stayed. i was pretty upset, tattooes, piercings, played guitar, was a bit of a country girl, (im a country guy) **** did it ever suck man...my words of advice. get on that shit.
Grow some balls. Not what you want to hear but what needs to be done. To cope with disappointment: may I recommend drugs or alcohol?

im trying dude >_<.
im very very very shy and i have improved alot in that aspect but when it comes to woman im just super nervous. supposedly i have social anxiety that's what two social workers told me

i have trouble looking people in the eyes make me extremely nervous and i have been a loner for a while so i don't have best social skills to make friends and have like no friends that are girls because i cant just find stuff to talk to women
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
There have been so many missed opportunities in my life involving girls.
Eventually I just said "**** it!", I'm just gonna do it, say hi. If she likes me and we set up a date, then great. So what if I get rejected? I'll probably never see this person again in my whole life, I'm not gonna lose sleep over someone who I'll never see again. Fear of rejection isn't as bad as people think. Life goes on.
Find her on Facebook, or ask people. Don't be a stalker, but find her.

i dont know her name >_<. i wish i knew who she was or knew somebody that knows her

i should have wroted down her name from list >_<. now is too late
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
''and she kept looking back at me very often so i knew she liked me.''

If I saw a girl that I know that she likes me, and I like her, and she has guitar with her. Man, I would freak out...
Well enough about me...
If she carried a guitar with her, well, that is a a very good conversation starter, you should've just asked what kinda music she play/ like.
Quote by stefan1988
i dont know her name >_<. i wish i knew who she was or knew somebody that knows her

i should have wroted down her name from list >_<. now is too late

Ask people "Hey did you see that one girl in..."
That and pray to god you see her again.
If I saw a girl that I know that she likes me, and I like her, and she has guitar with her. Man, I would freak out...
Well enough about me...
If she carried a guitar with her, well, that is a a very good conversation starter, you should've just asked what kinda music she play/ like.

i was going to start conversation with what kind of guitar she had in bag and just carry it on from there but i felt weird standing up and trying to hit on this girl while everybody is watching me and i dint know what the guy was so i dint wanted to be ass and be hitting on his gf by mistake or maybe he gets offended because is his sister
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Here, have some wisdom:

It's not a big deal. You thought she was attractive, great. There's millions of attractive women out there. They're like cockroaches, you can't get away from them. Next time you see a good-looking girl, just go say hey. Need an icebreaker? Pull out your nuts, that never fails to generate conversation.

/end wisdom
Try going to the financial office and saying that 'the girl with the guitar the other day' had dropped her purse or something and you wanted to know who she was to give it to her.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by stefan1988
i was going to start conversation with what kind of guitar she had in bag and just carry it on from there but i felt weird standing up and trying to hit on this girl while everybody is watching me and i dint know what the guy was so i dint wanted to be ass and be hitting on his gf by mistake or maybe he gets offended because is his sister

Well, you don't have to hit on a girl if you ask her what kind of music she plays? Maybe you wanted her in your band or something...
Quote by stefan1988

dude srsly back off now before the cops come...
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Page 1 of 3