Poll: Which one do you choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one do you choose?
Led Zep concert
120 53%
George Carlin show
33 15%
The play with Depp and Norton
74 33%
Voters: 227.
Page 1 of 2
Imagine you have to take your girlfriend (imagine you have one, if you don't) on a date to one of three places (hypothetical). The three places are namely:

1. Led Zeppelin concert
2, George Carlin (RIP) stand up show
3. A theater play with Johnny Depp and Edward Norton as the lead actors.

Which one would you rather go for? Choose wisely.

Oh and plus the girl gave you the three choices as she is undecided and wants you to make the decision.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Dec 14, 2009,
Probably none, she would think you're bent choosing any of those.
I mean, shit, i'd go see Carlin rise from the grave. But since he isn't alive. Led Zep. My girlfriend, well, Ex now, liked them a lot.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I'm pretty sure if you take a girl to a zep concert, you're not getting laid. At least when it comes to girls I know
F*ck that bitch,I'm seeing Carlin since I never got the chance to see him live.I don't care if she wont blow me at the end of the night,I'll be too busy laughing.

LZ isn't an option because I'm not going to see the geriatric version of a band I only moderately care about just to get pussy from a girl I've been with for 3 years.Also,Robert Plant's live vocals make me want to bludgeon him with a microphone.Add to that the fact that it'll be a concert full of annoying teens that worship Zeppelin and annoying middle aged people that worship Zeppelin and I'll just be miserable the whole time.

The play isn't even an option as far as I'm concerned.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I mean, shit, i'd go see Carlin rise from the grave. But since he isn't alive. Led Zep. My girlfriend, well, Ex now, liked them a lot.

Again i repeat the word 'hypothetical'.
Or maybe even his last show...hypothetically.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I would probably go with the depp, norton thing. Sacrifice for the greater good
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Depp & Norton show.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Holy balls that's a tough choice.

I would enjoy Zeppelin or Carlin very much, but she would be like "Um, this is... awesome." I wouldn't like the play but she might. BUT she also has a dark sense of humor and is somewhat pessimistic, so she may actually like Carlin a lot.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Ya Depp & Norton. Have those 2 ever even acted together yet? That would be pretty epic.

If you take her to the Zeppelin show she'll probably just try and screw someone in the band just to say she did. Therefore, you ain't the one getting tang.

George Carlin might make things uncomfortable with his humor. Ya never know.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
I chose Zeppelin.

Carlin would be good, but at the concert we could jump around and have fun and shit.

Theater is a no-no. There's no music, comedy or movement, plus she'd probably be too engrossed in Johnny Depp to care about my sexual needs anyway.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Zeppelin. How often do I get to see them play?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by El Hilliaro
I chose Zeppelin.

Carlin would be good, but at the concert we could jump around and have fun and shit.

Theater is a no-no. There's no music, comedy or movement, plus she'd probably be too engrossed in Johnny Depp to care about my sexual needs anyway.

Um, what the hell are you talking about? Whats the last play you saw? The Life And Times of an Amoeba?
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Last edited by AlterEdge at Dec 14, 2009,
Led Zep. I don't care if I get sex for it (actually I'd rather not, long story), but it's Led Zeppelin, thus epicness ensues.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
So hypothetically all girls are the same too?

Indeed.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Led Zeppelin.

Because if the show has Depp and Norton in it, then she'll just end up wanting to **** them and not you.

But if you play your cards right, you'll be able to grind all up on her and dance with her to D'Yer Mak'er, The Ocean, and the magical sound of Robert Plants fake orgasms is sure to get her going (but not for Plant, hes old). Then you can plant the perfectly timed kiss on her right when the solo for Stairway hits (you play guitar, you'll know when it is).

Then you can madly rush to some decent location and make sweet sweet love to her while they play Dazed and Confused, then go into Black Dog, then back to Dazed, then to Whole Lotta Love, then back to Dazed and Confused.

It'll be perfect, and on the way out Zeppelin will play their encore of Babe I'm Gon...

Damn. Well it was fun while it lasted.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by Holy Katana
Why the hell are you even asking this?

Cause I'm bored and loveless.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by AlterEdge

Um, what the hell are you talking about? Whats the last play you saw? The evolution of an Amoeba?

Waiting for Godot?
Quote by Holy Katana
Waiting for Godot?

Nearly walked out on that one. Soooo boring.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jimmyled
Led Zep. I don't care if I get sex for it (actually I'd rather not, long story), but it's Led Zeppelin, thus epicness ensues.

I would have to bring another pair of pants though. Especially if they started taking requests. I'm just imagining Led Zeppelin playing a Chuck Berry song or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DftQYxA_OtQ
Zeppelin concert or girlfriend....

There are plenty of girls around.

Quote by EMGPWNS
Zeppelin concert or girlfriend....

There are plenty of girls around.

Astounding reading skills, chap.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by cornmancer
I would have to bring another pair of pants though. Especially if they started taking requests. I'm just imagining Led Zeppelin playing a Chuck Berry song or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DftQYxA_OtQ

**** that girl, I'm going for Robert myself!

You just reminded me why I love Zeppelin so much! Thank you!
Quote by shattamakar
Astounding reading skills, chap.

Thank you very much.

I read through it just fine. Assuming its a girl I'm not too involved with, I would rather take her to Zeppelin and risk her not liking it than see a play and get laid afterwards. Assuming shes only semi-attractive.

Zep
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Page 1 of 2