Okay so I'm new to selling and I've just sold tickets to a concert on ebay. So far whenever I bought tickets to other places on ebay I've received them in an envelope. Now I'm thinking.. do I have to ship with an envelope? It's just a print out ticket so it's a regular paper size. I mean, I could just do a tri-fold and send it as a regular mail, right? It just seems ridiculous to spend $5 to ship paper whereas I could just do with 50cents or something.

Or is that a bad idea.. as in safety? I'm just curious, and I wanna know the "standard" of ticket shipping if you needa always put it in an envelope or if a regular mail is fine.
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
$5 envelopes?

You've been getting bummed son.

Bus a cheap ass envelope and put it in 1st class post or US equivalent, that'll do.
Lol, it's paper my man, just put it in an envelope and send it away! If you're afraid of it not getting there or getting lost then 1st class it.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Hell, Ticketmaster sends me tickets in a normal envelope. So I don't see a problem with you doing the same.
The plainer the envelope, the more secure, I'd say. You don't want the envelope to scream "I HOLD CARGO THAT IS WORTH MONEY!"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
The plainer the envelope, the more secure, I'd say. You don't want the envelope to scream "I HOLD CARGO THAT IS WORTH MONEY!"

So it should scream "I DON'T HOLD CARGO THAT IS WORTH MONEY" instead?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by migueltherocker
So it should scream "I DON'T HOLD CARGO THAT IS WORTH MONEY" instead?

As loudly as possible. In fact, TS, send your envelope inside a Howler with that message.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)