Hey guys, got a quick question here. I wanna change my red led on my mesa single recto and put a blue one instead. Tried to find a way to pop the red one out but i really don't know how....any of you knows how to do it? Also, would it be simple as replacing the red one with a blue one or id need to do some soldering?

Thanks.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
should just be a matter of desoldering the red one and soldering in the blue one. make sure to get the polarity correct.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
The Recto has a red 'jewel' cover over the LED, so I'm pretty sure you just have to swap the cover. I've seen coloured ones for sale on ebay all the time.
littlephil, thanks. But....you know how to pop the led out?...tried to figure it out but i can't.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
You should be able to just unscrew the jewel cover I'd imagine. And you can get a new jewel cover on Mesa's website or Ebay
I tried to unscrew/turn the damn thing in every possible way but it doesnt seem to get off. Looking on ebay right now and cant find some jewel leds either.

=|
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Okay guys, found this on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/PKG-8-Blue-TUBE-AMPS-JEWEL-6V-PILOT-LIGHT-LAMPS-THBL6_W0QQitemZ290370778788QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439b7276a4

but is this what i need because there are like...two models of jewel lights. These and other ones in one piece.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET