I just need a quick answer so I'm sorry if this has already been posted in other threads. I would like to get a wah wah pedal but I really have no experience with them so I would like to know which ones are good or what brands are reliable? I've been playing for almost 2 years and I just bought a Les Paul Epiphone so I would really like to get the most out of it and not necessarily get something that is geared towards beginners. Any suggestions?
Dunlop Crybaby? Pretty sure that's the most common. I have one, works great.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Dunlop 535Q
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Vox wah pedals are suppossed to be good, along with Morley wahs.
if it's ur first wah get a vox v847
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
what exactly do you play? Vox wahs are excellent for clean
stuff and hendrix, while morely wahs excel at high gain music, and the crybabay 535q is supposed jack of all trades. my personal favorite wahs are from rmc and fulltone but are a bit pricey. what is your budget?
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Ibanez Weeping Demon.

Best wah I've ever had.

Whatever you do, don't get a Dunlop Original. Such a waste of money.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
if you have the money look into rmc wahs. the picture wah is my fave but we can't really help you without information like what music you play and how much you want to spend.
Budget?

If you have the cash to burn, the Area 51 Customizable Wah is a pretty neat piece of gear.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
well I don't want to spend too much maybe around 100-200 for now if that's reasonable. I learn all types of music but I like to improvise based on the blues scale so I would have to say blues.
Ibanez WH-10V2.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If may inquire, what is wrong with the Dunlop Original Crybaby? I was plannin on gettin one, any reason you call it a waste of money? Also, what do you recommend above that in the same price range (perhaps a bit more expensive)?
The Morley Bad Horsie II conquered me with it's simplicity, durability and sound.
Quote by CL/\SH
If may inquire, what is wrong with the Dunlop Original Crybaby? I was plannin on gettin one, any reason you call it a waste of money? Also, what do you recommend above that in the same price range (perhaps a bit more expensive)?

i personally find the wah to be very harsh and the sweep is nonexsistent. if you are good with a soldering iron then it would fantastic to mod. but if you dont want to mod a vox 847a is perfect for everything except high gain styles.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by Supersonic64
i personally find the wah to be very harsh and the sweep is nonexsistent. if you are good with a soldering iron then it would fantastic to mod. but if you dont want to mod a vox 847a is perfect for everything except high gain styles.

Sounds good. I hate soldering, it's truly a pain in the ass, and I'm not tech savvy enough to make the mods the way they are supposed to be made. I do however like adding in some gain, making my solos more gritty and in your face a lot. What would be best then?