so i've had my acoustic for 2 years of hell XD
it's been dropped over 10 times, fell over 7 times, cracked twice (fixed with black sharpie), and my god daughter got sticky stuff on the pick guard...it's an Ibanez Acoustic...i love it

what's your guitar been through?
Gear:
Dean Flying V
Franciscan Model A ClassicalGuitar
Ibanez Acoustic
Dean Acoustic Bass EABG
Mitchell Mu-70 Ukulele
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Korg Kaossilator
Yamaha Keyboard
Boss Metal Core
Fishman RareEarth Humbucker
my first acoustichas been dropped too many times to remember.it currently has 4 strings and 5 machine heads and is unable to take a 6th due to the thread being worn away
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
my first acoustichas been dropped too many times to remember.it currently has 4 strings and 5 machine heads and is unable to take a 6th due to the thread being worn away

wow XD
Gear:
Dean Flying V
Franciscan Model A ClassicalGuitar
Ibanez Acoustic
Dean Acoustic Bass EABG
Mitchell Mu-70 Ukulele
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Korg Kaossilator
Yamaha Keyboard
Boss Metal Core
Fishman RareEarth Humbucker
My EKO 12 string was dropped into Loch Ness. The friend who dropped it off the boat went to retrieve it in the dinghy. He got to it but dropped the paddle in the process, so my guitar had to be used as a paddle to retrieve the proper one. It got dropped a lot, had a burning candle fall on it and eventually the headstock started a serious crack from the neck to the tip.
It now has several bolts, screws and glue holding it together on an old Antoria Les Paul body. Its my Frankentoria!
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x