Any methods to make my playing more accurate? I noticed when I try shredding and just play randomly, I hear some note get hit when im not trying to hit them.

I don't got much to say except, I need help making my accuracy better.

Question: When practicing accuracy, Do I really have to play the notes selected on the tab over and over again? Anther one. On a practice tab, Do I have to play it fast or can I just play focused and then it'll come to me when im playhing fast.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Do I really have to play the notes selected on the tab over and over again? Anther one. On a practice tab, Do I have to play it fast or can I just play focused and then it'll come to me when im playhing fast.

Sorry, what's this got to do with tabs?
Jerry is completely right slow down! If the lick is at 200 bpm, play it at 120. If you still screw up, keep going down, until you can play the entire lick perfectly. Then and only then, start speeding it up.

For the other two, yes, you need to practice a part of a song over and over. Breaking down the song into parts makes it manageable. Memorizing Arpeggios from Hell is a beast, but do one lick at a time, and it becomes easier.

Second Question: No. SLOW IT DOWN. If you play sucky faster, you'll only suck faster.
Don't concentrate so much on speed. It will come in time. It's better to be slow and clean than fast and sloppy. Find a speed that you can play it perfectly at and gradually get faster. And as for tabs, all tabs are flawed except if the song was tabbed by the band. They are just guidelines. Listen to the song and figure it out yourself.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Seriously just slow down and relax. Do it over and over again slowly and speed it up a bit over time and you'll be playing it fast without any issues.

Learn any song and play it slowly and make sure you hit every note perfectly without error. Once you can play it slow without error speed it up a tiny bit and play without error, then speed it up again and so on.

WHERE IS MY PICK?