O hai... I've been looking at some AXL guitars online, and am wondering if they are any good. The guitars from their Badwater and Mayhem series' seem pretty sturdy and reliable, and they look pretty nice too... Are these guitars any good at all for under $350?
i've only played one in a store and it kicked ass, played it through a marshall class 5 sounded nice. it was quite heavy, well for a strat anyway, What amp will you be playing it through?
Quote by Pr0gNut
How dare you get all philosophical with logic and reasoning! This UG Sir,where one must blindly yell out opinions then viciously attack anyone who disagrees with said opinions.
I have an AXL SRO (Strat Style). Solid guitar, nice straight neck, pretty heavy for a strat style. Designed by EMG pickups are decent (I have a Duncan SH-4 in the bridge position though).

I think you can do better for $350 though. Mine cost $10 at a yard sale (with the SD SH-4).
I play through a Line 6 Spyder III 15 (most likely selling for Peavey Vypyr 15) and a Vox 50 Watt tube amp... Not really planning on getting an Axl any time soon, but just want to know for the future.
through the vox i would be willing to bet it would sound, that being said just about any guitar would sound good through it, personally i try any guitar before i buy
Quote by Pr0gNut
How dare you get all philosophical with logic and reasoning! This UG Sir,where one must blindly yell out opinions then viciously attack anyone who disagrees with said opinions.
what vox tube amp do you have?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I played two at the local store, both the "badwater" series (the reliced ones) they played really well, I was surprised for the price. However, the relic job is poor, as it seems more like...if you touch an old painted wall
But I assume the non-relic models will have decent finishes.