So I got myself A fender 212r frontman amp and two Emg Hz passive pickups for my epiphone les paul custom and I also use a fender telecaster 72 deluxe. Was this a good choice?
Quote by pnkhrdwndr
So I got myself A fender 212r frontman amp and two Emg Hz passive pickups for my epiphone les paul custom and I also use a fender telecaster 72 deluxe. Was this a good choice?

Good choice.... in terms of "what"?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Troll for sure. No one posts something like this and says 'was this a good choice', they either ask before they buy, or post an NAD to show how happy/unhappy they are with their purchase.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Troll for sure. No one posts something like this and says 'was this a good choice', they either ask before they buy, or post an NAD to show how happy/unhappy they are with their purchase.

I don't ignore the possibility that some foo might have made such a silly decision.

Troll? Maybe.

Silly n00ber? Just as possible.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Hard to imagine that really being a good choice in any situation.

I guess the frontman's cleans will be alright with the tele?

But overall I wouldn't of done that.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by ragingkitty
I don't ignore the possibility that some foo might have made such a silly decision.

Troll? Maybe.

Silly n00ber? Just as possible.

Of course, I just think the manner of which the question was asked was more troll-like than N00bish. Could be wrong.
Quote by acdclandon
Hard to imagine that really being a good choice in any situation.

I guess the frontman's cleans will be alright with the tele?

But overall I wouldn't of done that.

On Topic: You probably could have done better, but if you're happy with it then there's no problem
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Of course, I just think the manner of which the question was asked was more troll-like than N00bish. Could be wrong.

Haha... in hindsight, I agree it seems more troll-ish, though I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

If it is a troll... I'll flame the shit out of it.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
What remotely seems good about that trade. You could score EMG passives for $100 and then a Fender Frontman for $200 and you traded it for an $800 Epi LPC? How about you do math?

$800 > $300
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Quote by soul.power
What remotely seems good about that trade. You could score EMG passives for $100 and then a Fender Frontman for $200 and you traded it for an $800 Epi LPC? How about you do math?

$800 > $300

I think he means that the emgs are going into his les paul.
Quote by soul.power

$800 > $300

Definitely means the pickups are for the les paul.