Page 1 of 2
Sometimes I pass out with the tv on only to be suddenly awoken by "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and no,this isn't Rick Flair.It is the fake audience sounds of this absolutely hideous tv show.Upon opening my eyes my world quickly turns into a hellish nightmare as I witness this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOkuv0ijH0&feature=related

Notice the lesbain ritual at 1:10.I'm telling you now,this woman and her show are nothing less than evil,who's with me?
Then get your remote out of your ass, change the channel, and stop making threads.
No means maybe
i absolutely avoid that show at all costs
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I like Ellen. She actually has a personality.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Minkaro
Is this one of those shows were they get people on with things like "MY COUSIN SLEPT WITH MY DOG," or "MY HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER MAN."

If so, yes, she annoys me.

It's worse than those shows.
Shush your filthy mouth. She's nothing but a great person, and I like to watch her show. If you don't like what you see, shut your eyes.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by john2009
Sometimes I pass out with the tv on only to be suddenly awoken by "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and no,this isn't Rick Flair.It is the fake audience sounds of this absolutely hideous tv show.Upon opening my eyes my world quickly turns into a hellish nightmare as I witness this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOkuv0ijH0&feature=related

Notice the lesbain ritual at 1:10.I'm telling you now,this woman and her show are nothing less than evil,who's with me?

And you said I failed.. LOL
Meh, she's alright. I just can't stand the audiences though, screaming and shit.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by Minkaro
Is this one of those shows were they get people on with things like "MY COUSIN SLEPT WITH MY DOG," or "MY HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER MAN."

If so, yes, she annoys me.

No.

I have to give her credit on one other account too; she's scissoring Portia de Rossi.
Quote by dudetheman

I think it's the audience that gets me,despite her rediculous dancing and lesbian flirtation techniques.

There is no way in hell an audience is gonna be that histerical over an ugly pea brain such as Ellen.Fake as hell.
I hate this show with a passion. I got home from work the other day, and this was on TV. I raged.

And then changed the channel

But seriously, its just like most American chat shows. The audience laugh hysterically at things that aren't funny at all.

MHEDIT:

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Dec 14, 2009,
I'd have to watch it to be annoyed. So no.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
There are only two worse shows. Oprah and The View.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by MH400
I hate this show with a passion. I got home from work the other day, and this was on TV. I raged.

And then changed the channel

But seriously, its just like most American chat shows. The audience laugh hysterically at things that aren't funny at all.

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't amplify/prerecord the crap out of the audience sound.

The Anti-Christ is here,with it's own tv show you fools!
Quote by john2009
I dare you!

why would you dare somebody to do something so horrific !
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by john2009
I dare you!

No. Thank you. TV melts your brain.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
No. Thank you. TV melts your brain.

But the pit doesn't?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316
But the pit doesn't?

No. The Pit destroys your soul.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
If you don't like her, stop looking up videos of her on YouTube. Are you simple?
Quote by dudetheman

I don't really mind eileen because she is actually a fairly decent standup comdian. I'd prefer seeing her instead of that Rachel Ray.
she ok, i have nothing against her. then again though i don't have cable and i don't watch TV so my opinion really has no value haha. TV is boring.
Ever notice how sometimes a tv personality makes it big then kind of fizzles out after only a few years? Ellen is exactly like that. She hit it big then just kind of fizzled out and really she has been living on her reputation in the past few years. I acutally used to like her but after she hit it big, it was my opinoin and my opinoin alone that she kind of lost her edge and then in my opinion just kind of fizzled out. After her show first came on to TV I think she got a ton of attention because of her sexual orientation which I could care less about but obviously others don't. All in all she is a good talent who has been on the tonight show before Conan took over and started to fizzle out.
Page 1 of 2