I won this on ebay late last week and was pleasantly surprised that it was delivered today as I wasn't expecting it so soon.

The finish on this guitar in person is stunning. These pictures do not do it justice. If the rain stops tomorrow like its supposed to I'll try to get a few shots of it in the sun.

Its only a MIM but it feels better then other MIM Strats that I have played. Feels a lot more solid...and the pickups actually sound really good which surprised me a little bit as the one MIM that I used to own didn't sound near as good. Its comfortable to hold and play and seems to be a good bit lighter then my Schecter Hellraiser C1. It does not stay in tune like I would like but I knew that would be in issue before I bought it. My only other (minor) complaint is that the pickup switch is noisy but again I was already expecting that so its not a big deal as its getting replaced someday.

I plan on putting some money into upgrading this guitar. In the next few months I'll be putting on Sperzel locking tuners, a Seymour Duncan SSL-5L in the bridge, and Fender Custom Shop '69 neck and middle pups. I'm also considering upgrading to a Fender American tremolo sometime down the road although I'm not sure if that would be worth the cost of the upgrade as those trems are kind of difficult to find in lefty.
Happy New Mexican Day!
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
^

nice one man! i had a MIM strat for a few years but i traded it away recently because i really didnt have any use for a strat. i was really surprised at how wonderful the pickups sounded. i could get cleans that ill never be able to get from my of my HH guitars. one day i will own another strat, but its not at the top of my list.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

strats are fun i have one now, and it most definitely isnt my last one, but i want THIS first. but more importantly i need my own cab because i cant keep borrowing the one I use forever.
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Last edited by LPstudioWRz28 at Dec 15, 2009,
i have a peavey head but no cab

that LP looks hot. not sure if id ever get one since whatever PRS i eventually get will most likely be the only LP style guitar i own

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by Punk_Ninja
Dude you have a faulty model, it's backwards!

Enjoy it man.

couldn't resist huh? i was about to do the same.

and TS go stevie ray style and have your tremolo upside down.