Page 1 of 4
This band is pretty new and they only got like 6000 views on youtube, my favorite songs by Seasons After are 11:11 and cry little sister, check them out and tell me what you think. also im offering beginner guitar help/tips on my blog if your stuck check it out http://wicked-bad.blogspot.com leave a comment if you need anything, thanks.

EDIT: Seasons After - Some Things Burn, is a good song also
Last edited by wickedbad at Jan 1, 2010,
1. judging a band by youtube views.

2. myspace takes too long to load.

3. they list sevendust as an influence.

4. your called wickedbad.

5. your blog is called wickedbad.

6. your promoting your blog.

7. they list nu-metal as an influence.

8. mobile updates?

9. stupid band photo.

10. they suck and aren't hardcore.
Quote by wickedbad
This band is pretty new and they only got like 6000 views on youtube, my favorite songs by Seasons After are 11:11 and cry little sister, check them out and tell me what you think. also im offering beginner guitar help/tips on my blog if your stuck check it out http://wicked-bad.blogspot.com leave a comment if you need anything, thanks.

6000 views on youtube? irrelevant statement is irrelevant.

are you only offering beginner guitar tips because you suck?

why would i want lessons from someone who is wicked bad?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Rofl
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by BGSM

4. your called wickedbad.

6. your promoting your blog.

8. mobile updates?

9. stupid band photo.

You're misusing your and you're.

Other than that, what this guy said.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Last edited by The Charm at Dec 16, 2009,
lol wow the best part is you make fun of usernames, plus im trying to promote new music, and i offered to help beginners because its easier to explain than helping someone advanced without a video camera or over the mic, and no one cares if you dont like the shit i do, i posted it to see if someone did.

also when i said it only has 6000 views, what i meant to say was its new, i dont judge by views on youtube

the username wickedbad was made by me on like everything i use since i was like 12 years old and it just stuck, plus i didnt give a shit enough to change it
Last edited by wickedbad at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by The Charm
You're misusing your and you're.

Other than that, what this guy said.

4. you're called wickedbad.

6. you're promoting your blog.

8. mobile updates?

9. stupid band photo.

Quote by BGSM

4. you're called wickedbad.

6. you're promoting your blog.

8. mobile updates?

9. stupid band photo.

I'm so proud of you!

Also, I wish I could use the same recycled Slipknot and Bullet For my Valentine riffs like these guys do. They're sooo creative
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Quote by The Farm
I'm so proud of you!

Also, I wish I could use the same recycled Slipknot and Bullet For my Valentine riffs like these guys do on their website for the Pro Extender. They're sooo creative

Just listened to a few of their songs. I liked Cry little sister. I agree they're not as hardcore as other bands but I'd still listen to them.
Last edited by GaryField at Sep 5, 2016,
Quote by Giovanna sam
Interesting post dude....discussion are always helpful in one way or the other. Thanks for giving out information. It’s really nice and mean full.

I actually can't understand ANYTHING in this post.
wow guys... he's trying to show you new things and you guys shit all over him? very nice. bravo bravo. these guys are awesome. even better when you actually know them personally. and to all you other "haters" why dont you go suck some more cocks? cause if you dont like these guys you have to be gay. so BDSM and The Charm why dont you 2 go **** eachother some more. cause you 2 obviously seem like a couple of rainbow huggers to me you ****in butt pirates.
Quote by desertfox2012
wow guys... he's trying to show you new things and you guys shit all over him? very nice. bravo bravo. these guys are awesome. even better when you actually know them personally. and to all you other "haters" why dont you go suck some more cocks? cause if you dont like these guys you have to be gay. so BDSM and The Charm why dont you 2 go **** eachother some more. cause you 2 obviously seem like a couple of rainbow huggers to me you ****in butt pirates.

using homosexual jokes? original. this band? far from it.

this band is junk, and so are you. fuck off.
hahah this thread was hilarious.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by desertfox2012

lololol

You must feel a great sense of accomplishment after calling someone gay over the internet. Bravo! Well played good sir, I can not bear to be insulted like this and will be committing suicide because of it. Farewell World.

This band blows. Cry more.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Guarantee GaryField and Giovanna Sam are in the band and desert fox is like their best friend who wishes he was in the band so he just fellates them everywhere.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Did... did I miss all the fun?

I found this hilarious though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, band sucks.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by McHizzie
i think this band is sweat! lol give the dude a break

how the hell do they play their instruments if they're gross, smelly, liquid?
I was going to ignore it, but I knew someone would point it out
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Is it even worth replying to the posts on the other page? I mean, they're pretty funny, but it seems pointless now.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
well.....i was supposed to go see them tonight, but. rents needed a babysitter.
seasons after is my bfs buds band.
jimmie beatie idk how its spelled.
i listened to them a few times, not my scene.
but theyre pretty good.
im more into grunge, and nevershoutnever.
which makes no sense, but thats okay. free country...sorta.
welllll...... i think everyone on heres a little immature to be bashing a band they dont know too well, and who gets on the internet solely to bash a stranger?
sounds like a nice hobby, to all over the haters about to FREAK OUT on me for stating my two sense...have fun losers (:
I'm surprised you searched.

Kudos.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by rmeyer17_09
well.....i was supposed to go see them tonight, but. rents needed a babysitter.
seasons after is my bfs buds band.
jimmie beatie idk how its spelled.
i listened to them a few times, not my scene.
but theyre pretty good.
im more into grunge, and nevershoutnever.
which makes no sense, but thats okay. free country...sorta.
welllll...... i think everyone on heres a little immature to be bashing a band they dont know too well, and who gets on the internet solely to bash a stranger?
sounds like a nice hobby, to all over the haters about to FREAK OUT on me for stating my two sense...have fun losers (:

One and a half, max.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
You do realize the point of a music forum is to discuss bands we do and don't like, right? This one is one that we don't like, namely because they're absolute shit.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
This forum is filled with failed aspiring guitarists. Who fancy themselves musical gurus and dont listen to music like its supposed to be listened to. Music is to be enjoyed not to bitch about like 13 year old girls at a bieber concert. sad.
Quote by .10Dime
This forum is filled with failed aspiring guitarists. Who fancy themselves musical gurus and dont listen to music like its supposed to be listened to. Music is to be enjoyed not to bitch about like 13 year old girls at a bieber concert. sad.

That's got to be the whole band on here now?
This is what this thread looks like to me:

"Hey, listen to my band"
"band suck"
"no u!"

Quote by .10Dime

Oh yeah, and failed guitarist? I'm a session bassist.

Have fun with the inferiority complex.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Oct 19, 2010,
If we don't like a band it's because we're failures and jealous of the band's 5 fans, and not because say, they're complete shit. Obviously.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Just actually listened to them for the first time. Wow this is bad.
It's like really watered down metal. In fact why the hell is this even in the hardcore forum?
Page 1 of 4