Page 1 of 3
Because I'm not.

This is the first Christmas where I've just felt 'meh' towards. I don't want anything for Christmas, nor do I want to buy anyone anything, it's coming up quick too.. Usually when I want a day to come it comes up slow. Getting older (I'm 18 D: ) maybe, but I'm just not feeling Christmas this year.

Anyone with me?

I have a payday on the 24th and I'm more excited for that so on boxing day I can go get a new tele. That's pretty much it.
I am, but only because I'm getting a new amp. I hate shopping for people though.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
I feel exactly the same... haven't even put up any decorations besides the tree lol
Yeah, I'm feeling pretty indifferent towards it this year. Looking forward to a good feed though, I suppose.
HI
Quote by Ibbod0
I feel exactly the same... haven't even put up any decorations besides the tree lol

Haven't even put up the tree lol.
I am.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
yeah christmas is kinda like "ehh, whatever" this year.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Yeah I felt pretty indifferent about this Christmas, too. Up until a week ago or so. Found out some of my family is going to help me out getting a Head and Cab. Getting the Line 6 HD100 (Tube) head. Went from indifferent to incredibly psyched.
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by Jsteele1408
Yeah I felt pretty indifferent about this Christmas, too. Up until a week ago or so. Found out some of my family is going to help me out getting a Head and Cab. Getting the Line 6 HD100 (Tube) head. Went from indifferent to incredibly psyched.

Why haven't you changed your sig then?
I stopped giving a shit about Christmas a long time ago. This family isn't much of a family nowadays, so Christmas is just kind of lame and uncomfortable lately.

If it wasn't for liquor and grass, it'd be unbearable.
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
Quote by naedauuf
Why haven't you changed your sig then?

Haha because I don't have it yet! Don't want to be a liar. lol
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
man you guys are such downers. I'm noticing that a lot on this site. I am unbelievably excited for christmas. i LOVE christmas. no school, cold weather, snow, everyone coming over, the general "christmas season", i LOVE christmas man. so yes, I am stoked as **** for christmas. Last year was just a ****ing horrible christmas because my grandpa had a heart attack on December 23... shit timing. and we spent the entire christmas and most of january worried like crazy, so I plan on this year being especially awesome.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man you guys are such downers. I'm noticing that a lot on this site. I am unbelievably excited for christmas. i LOVE christmas. no school, cold weather, snow, everyone coming over, the general "christmas season", i LOVE christmas man. so yes, I am stoked as **** for christmas

I like you. I agree 100%
This year overall has been pretty miserable. And my current situation in my family would make me feel bad if I asked for any presents so I am not counting on getting anything (at least not anything expensive). I do wish others a Merry Christmas though and am buying gifts for others.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I kind of am. The only thing is I've had Christmas at the same place my entire life except this year but my girlfriend gets to come. Our year anniversary is the 20th so that kind of overshadows Christmas for me. I'm quite excited for the amp I'm getting. It dropped really low and I snagged it quick like.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last year it was "meh" for me, this year I get a Nova Repeater, and I already got a Fuzz Factory for my birthday today, so it's a pretty damned good year
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I'm going to finally resolve my bass amp GAS, and I've already resolved my guitar amp GAS (early present), plus I'm getting a USB soundcard and maybe a recording interface, so I can't wait.
I'm with you, TS. This is the very first Christmas that I haven't been excited for. Probably because I'm too busy moving house and killing bats and whatnot.
This'll be my second x-mas without my Dad so it'll be pretty stupid. I love getting together with my grandparents etc though. Great fun!
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Im excited. Im getting a new tape/vinyl/CD player deck thing, and money ^^
Yeah, I guess so, what I like most is getting together with my family
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I have moments where I'm kind of excited but most of the time, I don't really care. I do love driving around with my family and looking at Christmas lights, though.

I always find the lead up to the day more fun than the actual day itself. Next year, I'll be 18, and I plan to do a lot of volunteer work, so maybe Christmas will mean more to me then.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 15, 2009,
This is a different Christmas for me. This is my first year of fulltime work (graduated school last year), so I am more excited about having a few days off and spending time with relatives. In previous years it's mainly been about the presents but since I am now earning a wage there is not as much stuff I need so I assume I won't get many presents. However in answering your question, yes I am stoked.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
To be honest I haven't really been phsyced about christmas since I was 8 yrs. Old...
(8 yrs. Ago) when my aunt died...
But I guess its not the worst cause I got my first guitar for christmas 2 yrs. Ago and this year. I'm getting new guitar stuff for modding and such...
But even though I'm happy about hetting guitar stuff I can't wait for this season to be over
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm so excited for Christmas! It's the one time of the year when everyone has to be in a good mood. We're practically required by law to be charitable, benevolent people and promote good will toward men!

We always bash the commercialization of Christmas, and I wholeheartedly agree that it's way over-marketed, but the spirit is still there, however much it's overshadowed by retail and presents.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by blackthought
It just doesn't feel like Christmas, IMO. The world has lost a little of its magic.

you are making me depressed....
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Quintessence153
I'm so excited for Christmas! It's the one time of the year when everyone has to be in a good mood. We're practically required by law to be charitable, benevolent people and promote good will toward men!

This is why I hate it, everyone is so fake, like they need a holiday in order to be nice to eachother, assholes.
Do satanists believe in Christmas?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I'm pretty stoked this year. Put up a shitload of decorations and lights. And I'm getting a digitech rp90 so I can't ****ing wait!

Fuck yeah, Christmas!!!

Plus the snow, the lights, the shopping, the smell you can't describe but only comes around Christmas. And I repeat...

FUCK YEAH, CHRISTMAS!!!!
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Dec 15, 2009,
I'm not looking forward to it. Mainly because we are so poor we can't get a Christmas tree, and I'm not getting what I want for Christmas (32GB Itouch). In fact, I'm probably not getting anything for Christmas.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Page 1 of 3