Over the decades i've noticed a disproportionately large amount of people saying they work at a petrol station. More than that, most of my colleagues play guitar. Is there some mystical connection between playing guitar and petrol stations or is it just me?

I think its because people who play guitar dont really want to do anything else, and at a petrol station you get paid quite a bit of money to stand around and serve people.
...In my opinion.
I think you may have found the missing link

Na, I work at a Metal Shop (No, really)
No means maybe
A shop made of metal, a shop that sells heavy music, or a shop that sells various items made from steel and copper, etc?
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
A shop made of metal, a shop that sells heavy music, or a shop that sells various items made from steel and copper, etc?

The last one
No means maybe
It must be the fumes
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
All 3.

(In my time here I've come to the conclusion that you don't need to make sense when using the headbang smiley. Or worse yet this: )

"I'M ASKING YOU ONE LAST TIME!! WHERE'S THE PRISONER!!

" "

"...oh okay"
No means maybe
I work at Sainsbury's Petrol station, it has 63 pumps and insanely busy most of the time. I probably serve over 300 people easily during my 8hr shift. It ain't that bad working there, but some of the other colleagues are no brainers & annoy the hell out of me when they try and tell me what to do sitting at their till. I work there with my mate & he's applying for the team leader posistion.. That's should be interesting if he gets it.

The thing is some people seem to think it's just sitting at a till like checkouts in the supermarket, but it's a great deal more than that. Any fellow PFS workers will know what I mean.
hahaha that must be beyond crap. I work at a local one doing the graveyard shift. MAYBE 20 people a night. I dont know how they justify staying open, actually.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
hahaha that must be beyond crap. I work at a local one doing the graveyard shift. MAYBE 20 people a night. I dont know how they justify staying open, actually.
Yeah it is sometimes dude, but a good thing about the place is you get aload of hot women coming in. I've worked the nightshift at mine on a Sunday from 10:30pm 'til 6:30am and it's really dead until about 5am, probably about 30-40 people but then it properly picks up at night. It's good though as we don't technically get a break even though the 7/8ths of the shift is one really, and we can have as many cigarette breaks around the back away from the pumps between 12 & 5 otherwise we risk the managers driving past and will get caught. Can also take as much food and drink with us so I stuff my face during the shift.

"I did a bit better than a cuddle last night. I had full sex with a woman"

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Zakk Wylde worked at a Gas Station, he apparently tanked Ozzy's car, that's how he got to know him.

I have a couple of guys from local bands coming in to chat all the time at around 2-3am. They are freaking out on drugs. Holy crap, I am the next Zakk Wylde. Someboday make me appreciate pinch harmonics!

I have about five or so jobs to do overnight that take about an hour in total so the other time I am using my shredneck [they totally work!] or reading or drawing because im not allowed to bring my guitar =/
...In my opinion.