Hey, iM looking to get better at guitar and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for easy Metal(i know metal isnt always the easiest) or rock songs tyvm
NEVER EVER EVER ask serious guitar questions in this forum....Pit monkeys rape their guitars...not play them
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Head over to the Electric Guitar/Techniques forum for advice.
No means maybe
Quote by nincompoop
easy rocks songs? ok here ya go (maybe too simple even for a newbie):

Guitar Tabs for Noobs

Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Learn something from hate-breed like give wings to my triumph. All of their stuff is easy as hell and it'll help you with palm-muting and galloping.

* And I dont want any bullshit about them not being metal. I'm not saying they are, I'm saying they are one of many "metal" styles
Cradle of Filth.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Judas Priest - Breaking the law is quite easy.
DeVillains!
Seriously, Cradle of Filth - Tonight in Flames. Relatively easy but has a tiny tad of shredding and sweeping in the solo and to spice things up.

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

If you do cradle of filth do either, cruelty brought thee orchids or the death of love. The first one is a little harder, but they are both pretty easy.
He's trying to build up his skills though, which is why I think the stuff from Thornography would be a good place to start. Hedger's solos on that album are generally good for someone learning to play fast metal solos.