So one night i was out drinking with a few mates of mine and we drank a lot of alcohol. All i can remember was, I drinking with my mates and going out to a few clubs. I had no idea how i got home.
Then when i woke up in the morning I had a massive brusie on my ribs and a rarther large bandage on my leg. I didnt know how i got these injuries for about 24hrs. then my friends told me.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I'm still not sure how I sprained my thumb on my right hand. I know I picked up a large, heavy, wooden chair and threatened my lesbian friend with it (I'm gay and she told me I was going to catch AIDS and die in less than six months), and I know I punched through a wooden door. I don't know where the sprained thumb came in unless I accidentally dropped the chair and rolled my thumb.

I then went out and drank with her and her roommate the next night and had a great time. It's amazing what can be excused when alcohol is a factor.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
Quote by deathdrummer
So one night i was out drinking with a few mates of mine and we drank a lot of alcohol. All i can remember was, I drinking with my mates and going out to a few clubs. I had no idea how i got home.
Then when i woke up in the morning I had a massive brusie on my ribs and a rarther large bandage on my leg. I didnt know how i got these injuries for about 24hrs. then my friends told me.

So how did you get the injuries?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
pics or it didnt happen,

lets see these bruises
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
there've been many bruises and sprains that I don't remember getting even without alcohol involved. Hell, today I wasn't sure why my abs and the muscle under my chin were so sore… it was a while before I finally realized that it was obviously from the insane amount of sneezing the night before.

So of course I've had quite a few alcohol related ones… but I can't think of any good ones. mostly because I don't remember them either. fuck, now I don't remember why I got on the internet in the first place. I didn't mean to go to the pit.
I was stumbling home with my friend one night. It was really icy out on the sidewalk, and she ended tripping me and we both fell. I remember her yelling at me "you broke my teeth" and I felt really bad. The next day I wake up, go down for breakfast, she is perfectly fine. I on the other hand have a gash across the bridge of my nose, and another along the side of my face.

Yeah, never let her down for that one.

Pic:

sigh...
I woke up in a tub of ice with a scar near my now-missing kidney.

But, honestly, I have woken up with scratches on my forearm that I have yet to figure out where they come from, but I've discovered them on me on multiple occasions.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
always happens, various cuts and scrapes for which you have no explanation.
i for one once woke up with a lot of (then dried) blood on my forearm whilst having no signs of a cut of any kind. To this day i have no idea what the hell happened, legend has it an altercation with a ukrainian took place.
Quote by guns for hire
So how did you get the injuries?

So apparently i was jumping in and out of trees and bushes. And then i hit a handrail of some sort.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I was recently at a party with my friend, and the next morning she realized hat her shoe had a big hole burnt through it. Funny thing is that none of us have any memory of her shoe being on fire.
Once, while drunk, I got alcohol poisoning. No idea how it happened.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i woke up after a party underneath a fridge...
i had 3 broken ribs.

apparently i was trying to use it to hold me up and i pulled it down on myself
SING?
WRITE SONGS?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THEN THIS IS THE GROUP FOR YOU!!!

/SINGER-SONG WRITERS
I have a chunk of bone missing from my right shin, I remember going to a mates party (we got him evicted the same night) and apparently I started playing on a swing in a park (all recorded somewhere) and came off, I flew landed face down on the ground but my shin cracked a metal bar, took a week for the footage to surace lol, all I remember is waking up in a mates living room with this massive bruise and a god awful ache on my shin.
I woke up one morning with a horrific scab on my thigh, that didnt go away for about 3 and a half weeks, despite my picking at it. And it also scarred my leg. I still dont know what happened that night.
I woke up with a makeshift bandage on my head and a bloodstained once. Took me about two hours of fighting a godawful hangover to remember I'd been attacked the night before but had insisted on not being taken to hospital, even though the paramedic was hot.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I know how this one happened, but it's still a cool story. My friend pushed me into a bush when I was drunk and one of the branches snapped and scratched me all up my side. The scar is still there and now it's healed up I can't feel anything on that patch of skin.