International Trailer for Robin Hood (new Ridley Scott & Russell Crowe film)

Haven't watched the trailer, but I can guarantee it won't be as good as Prince of Thieves. Unless it has Alan Rickman in it.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
Haven't watched the trailer, but I can guarantee it won't be as good as Prince of Thieves. Unless it has Alan Rickman in it.

+10 Alan Rickman is Awsum!

also is it bad that i like Kevin Costner ....
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Crap trailer.

Lousy music and pretty much no dialogue, narration or any insight into the nature of the movie aside from the fact that a few people are going to get their shit torn apart by an arrow.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
meh...not very impressed. Also why didn't they find an Englishman to play Robin? It always irritates me when we have non-English playing English parts; most of the time when they fake it it makes me cringe, and when they just stick with the American accent (or whatever) it sounds equally bad. At least Russ is an Aussie; which (no offence) is slightly better than an American.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by mrjimborinsane
meh...not very impressed. Also why didn't they find an Englishman to play Robin? It always irritates me when we have non-English playing English parts; most of the time when they fake it it makes me cringe, and when they just stick with the American accent (or whatever) it sounds equally bad. At least Russ is an Aussie; which (no offence) is slightly better than an American.

in a related note, how come in most historical movies, no matter the setting, the main characters usually have english accents?
Quote by sprkidjar
in a related note, how come in most historical movies, no matter the setting, the main characters usually have english accents?

Because it's realistic, pfft...everyone knows the Spartans talked like that.
Quote by skeems
yeah definitly fits better than kevin costner!

That film ruled.

This looks pretty good though. Hopefully not too far into 2010.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
He looks so happy in that top image

This should be good though, Russell Crowe is good at heroic roles.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I'm rather excited about this. Even though Russell Crowe isn't English, at least an Englishman is directing.

I would have cast Sean Bean though...
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Last edited by BobMarleysGhost at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
I'm rather excited about this. Even though Russell Crowe isn't English, at least an Englishman is directing.

totally agree, sean bean would have been great
Quote by BobMarleysGhost

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm super pissed that it's not Sean Bean. He would have been perfect for the roll. Nevermind that I have a total man-crush on him, but he really would be great for the roll.
Should have been Seth Rogen
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
paddy considine would have been good as well, if youv seen dead mans shoes youd know what im talking about
Does not interest me...though it makes me want to see Robin Hood: Men In Tights again for some odd reason.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
this. inception and clash of the titans are the ones for me next year
Quote by rock.freak667
Does not interest me...though it makes me want to see Robin Hood: Men In Tights again for some odd reason.

Mel Brooks :-)
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by rock.freak667

Because it's awesome?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Russell Crow? Will that mean that robin will throw cell phones in place of a bow and arrow?
Team Coco
I just cant get excited about swords and arrows movies since Lord of The Rings. And no Robin hood movie will come close to Men In Tights.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Nite`
+10 Alan Rickman is Awsum!

also is it bad that i like Kevin Costner ....
Seeing as how Water World is the greatest movie ever made...no , no it's not.