hey folks,
didnt know for sure where to put this else so sorry if this is the wrong forum.

looking for a book that instructs or shows(with pics) how to set up a guitar or how to install pickups.
im paying my butt off with this all the time and i can really save that stuff i think.

any good books for that? preferably in dutch (the netherlands) or in easily understandable english

thanks alot in advance!
ik weet niet bij welke (grote) stad je woont of waar je wel eens komt, maar Feedback heeft er volgens mij boeken over (laatste keer dat ik daar heen ben gegaan is al n tijdje terug).

Anders gewoon googlen
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by FatalGear41
Try The Guitar Player Repair Guide (3rd Edition) by Dan Erlewine. It is a good book, and it isn't expensive. You can get it at any good bookstore or from Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Player-Repair-Guide-Book/dp/0879309210/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262446004&sr=1-1

This is the best book out there for the beginning guitar tech.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
looking at your profile pic you play a les paul, HAYNES do a specific one that`s for les pauls (they do one for strats and one for teles too)

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=46005&langId=-1

but there`s not much difference in terms of setup regardless of what guitar you have. (other than different bridges)
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jan 3, 2010,
i was just looking for general set up stuff because i do have a knock off strat copy of SX and been thinking about buying a second guitar so just set-up in general.

thanks for your interest though(Y)
if you just need setups, the other dan erlewine book is great, "how to make your electric guitar play great" (something like that- should be on amazon)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?