Page 1 of 2
Last night i came in to find that one of my flatmates had superglued a dildo to my mirror, at nose level

After managing to tear the thing of, it has left a rather terrible mess on my mirror of superglue and plastic and such.

Any know a good method of removing superglue?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Can we talk about dildos instead?
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Fuck me, that's weird
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Take said dildo, superglue to friends forehead when asleep and then duct tape his hands up so he can't attempt to pull it off, then call him a dickhead all day long
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by consecutive e
Pics or it didn't happen.

i'll take a pic soon of whats left on the mirror, i didnt take a photo of it still stuck on. Perhaps my flatmate did so i'll steal the photo of him if he has one.
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Ok why did your friend have a dildo?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Is this your friend?

It would explain the whole sticking to a mirror incident? Also if so it wasn't superglue he licked the mirror to stick it on
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

single-edge razor blade cleans everything off glass.

You still have the dildo, right? Your flatmate has to sleep sometime...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
what is more interesting is why your male flatmate has a dildo
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Quote by wheatmore
Last night i came in to find that one of my flatmates had superglued a dildo to my mirror, at nose level

After managing to tear the thing of, it has left a rather terrible mess on my mirror of superglue and plastic and such.

Any know a good method of removing superglue?

what a dick!
Quote by Adrunselden
what is more interesting is why your male flatmate has a dildo

You're just too young to understand. Let's have this talk again in a few years.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by deathdrummer
Ok why did your friend have a dildo?

we did secret santa a few days ago and i was given a knob chair by a flatmate

i left the chair with dildo attached in the kitchen after doing myself senseless....

then when i was out for the night a flatmate took of the dildo and it was then superglued onto the mirror
Quote by marchoso
You're just too young to understand. Let's have this talk again in a few years.

lolz i iz 2 yung 2 no bout dem gayz durr hurr :P
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Quote by wheatmore

i left the chair with dildo attached in the kitchen after doing myself senseless....

then when i was out for the night a flatmate took of the dildo and it was then superglued onto the mirror

lol
Quote by wheatmore

Sounds like you got shafted

Quote by lambofgod127

works for me
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
You should have done your mirror like Kasia did her bunk bed, idiot.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
No pics????
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Neo Evil11
You should have done your mirror like Kasia did her bunk bed, idiot.

thats a good vid
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by consecutive e
Pics or it didn't happen.

Lol +1
GEAR:

Jackson dk2m

Marshall jcm2000 dsl

Schecter omen6 diamond series

Quote by Nexium
No pics????

of to do some studying nexium my dear, shall post pics when i return tonight
Rape him with the dildo. lolololololololololololololololol
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
probably gonna go put super glue on a mirror right now then gonna take a pic and post it
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
probably gonna go put super glue on a mirror right now then gonna take a pic and post it

And if you guys didn't tell him how to get it off, it would have been as funny as the original story.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Make him super drunk and then when he passes out, superglue it to his ****ing head. Superglue really loves human skin to bond to thanks to the moisture.

Oh, and your friend, Google, came up with http://www.tellmehowto.net/howto/remove_superglue_702.

Enjoy.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
Make him super drunk and then when he passes out, superglue it to his ****ing head. Superglue really loves human skin to bond to thanks to the moisture.

Oh, and your friend, Google, came up with http://www.tellmehowto.net/howto/remove_superglue_702.

Enjoy.

NO!
When he passes out TS superglues both hands of his friend to his (friends) penis. So when he walks around, everyone thinks he is masturbating.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Lay the mirror on the floor then invite a girl friend over............Don't forget pics for The Pit
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.
When are you pitmonkeys going to come to the realization of the fact that 99.5% of these stories in The Pit are complete grade A 100% bullshi? Especially when it involves something sexual, whether it be gay, like this one for example, or straight.

Just another guy trying to conjure up a story to make him feel important because he can't do it in the real world. No one would laugh at your stupid stories in real life.

HAI GUYZ LET"S HAS PEEPLES SAY MEMES IN LIKE GROCERY MARKUT?

LES GO UPZ TO CASHEER AND BEE LIKE COOL STORY,BRO, ROFLCOPTER, MY PENIS IS LACTATIN
^.....the fuck?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by RIPLesPaul
When are you pitmonkeys going to come to the realization of the fact that 99.5% of these stories in The Pit are complete grade A 100% bullshi? Especially when it involves something sexual, whether it be gay, like this one for example, or straight.

Just another guy trying to conjure up a story to make him feel important because he can't do it in the real world. No one would laugh at your stupid stories in real life.

LES GO UPZ TO CASHEER AND BEE LIKE COOL STORY,BRO, ROFLCOPTER, MY PENIS IS LACTATIN

Seriously,relax kid,it isn't a big deal .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by RIPLesPaul

Dude calm down, it doesn't matter if the story isn't true, it's still entertaining.
Page 1 of 2