Now when i came across this video I thought it was a bloody great Idea, Its called "It's time to scam the scammers" and what the idea is is to start fights between the different groups of people who send out spam emails to get peoples money. So this guy wants people to leave Vulgar insults in comments to be used against the scammers and he sends it pretending to be another scammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SniamdrPkWQ

Have fun making up Vile and ****ed up insults.
Mine was actually used in an email that was sent to a man who claimed to be a wealthy Nigerian man who owns a bank it was.

"You ****ing cunts I will rip off your mothers clitoris and make it into a fish smelling milkshake after guzzling your mothers clitoris juice i will then tie you up chop off your **** and gag your mouth with it and take photos so I can show everyone what ****ing scum you are you filthy ****, your scams are worthless you don't have the skills to do it right so **** you you cunts I'm going to rape your dogs and cats and eat your babys and your mothers clit juice you ****ing cum guzzlers."

Please post your insults in here, I want to see how disgusting the pit can be.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
You know how disgusting the pit can be.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄