Hey all,

Buying my first "real" wah pedal, after using the one on my korg multi effects for a while, but its taking up a bit of room.

I've been looking at 3:

1. Morley Power Wah

2. Dunlop Cry baby

3. Vox V847

Im looking good sound, something to make the tone scream in full gain, a bit like the solo from maggot brain - funkadelic. It's my first wah, but I rather make a decent purchase first time, Im not one to sell/buy etc. I am just trying to get my tone to scream in those improvs . Mainly play blues, classic rock etc.

My budget isnt much, Im mainly ebaying with £50-65 max, so I can only really stick with these at the moment.

Any experience or advice with these 3 mostly appreciated
Last edited by Azaril000 at Dec 15, 2009,
The CryBaby 535Q is meant to be good, pretty versatile.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
crybaby 535 is pretty good.alos look at the mc coy wahs
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
the vox should be good for blues and classic rock.

also check out the new ibanez wh10v2
I had a 535Q. I traded it for a Vox. The Dunlop is smoother and more versatile, but lacks that 'honk' I really liked from the Vox pedal.

I think the Voxes have the most honk. So I vote Vox. Also good is the Clyde, as mentioned, for the same reason.
not a fan of the cry baby. having to click down the wah before using it gets quite annoying. With the Morley its spring loaded so you just press and go. I would go Morley
Not played the vox but I bought the Morley Power Wah over the Origional Crybaby. Wasn't impressed with the crybaby and power wah works very well with gain and distortion.

EDIT:
Quote by bballdevil187
With the Morley its spring loaded so you just press and go. I would go Morley

Spring loaded? What part of it is spring loaded?
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Last edited by unininium at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by -NOFX-
The CryBaby 535Q is meant to be good, pretty versatile.

+1

If you play a wide range of music the 535 is a good option.