I have been in the pit all night I just looked at the clock and realized that it is quarter past one and every time I try to leave I see a thread I posted in with a new post and I just must see what it is. I am drawn to an active thread like a man is drawn to a vagina.
This is not good.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
I was like before I came to uni.

If you want a cure, try and find a social life and detach.

Then, at 1 in the morning, your urges to stay will be non existent as it is no longer a major part of your life.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Im currently in the same position,except it is now 1:24am.

EDIT: do you go to gosford high?
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Dec 15, 2009,
Meh.
I don´t see you posting alot.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Im currently in the same position,except it is now 1:24am.

EDIT: do you go to gosford high?

Nah I don't, do you? my twin brother does.
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dawnwalker
Meh.
I don´t see you posting alot.

I do a lot of lurking.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by B455GU174R
let us shoop you, you will feel better

Well TS?

On-topic though : I know the problem, just go hang out with friends
kthxbai.
Well, if you fill up to what your original post says, ts, if someone keeps posting every minute in this thread, you'll never leave.

Welcome to eternity.
DeVillains!
Just try to quit slowly, it's like giving up smoking just slightly less difficult, except posting in the pit isn't bad for your health, actually it might be, but it's probably bad for your social life, however smoking is good for your social life and I'm rambling.