So i recently stripped down my Yamaha Pacifica, painted it, and put it back together. It seemed like i did a fairly good job. It sounded good with little to no string buzz. I put in the whammy bar and it seemed very tight.
After using it a couple times there was a lot of string buzz (and i mean A LOT).
I've even tried to pull the whammy bar the other way and nothing.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?? (besides taking it apart again)
Did you use a same gauge string set?
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Yeah man, if you didnt put the same string gauge back on, theres gonna be a big difference in string tention. Another way to fix this without changing strings, is to put another tremlo spring into the back of your guitar. There should be a square plate in the back of your guitar, talke that off and you guitar should have come with an extra spring depending on if you bought it new or used. Just attach the spring and you should be ready to rock.
lol probably the strings gauge changed, happened to me, i was so pissed. But then my friend fixed it, and it helped
Quote by MidniteHaze
lol probably the strings gauge changed, happened to me, i was so pissed. But then my friend fixed it, and it helped

Well the thing is it played perfectly until i used the whammy bar once, and yes the strings are the same.
What type of bridge is on your pacifica? If it's a strat style is it laying on the body flat or is angled? Also do you know where the fret buzz is at?