Top notch! Excellent cover, far better than the fall out boy attempt to metal up the same track. Great production too have to say - Very professional sounding!
awesome, truly awesome. I love the instrumental, vocals grow on you. very enjoyable.
This is fantastic.

1. The guitarist was both very creative and very skilled. It was spot on.
2. If you listen to the bass, they also did a very good job and made absolutely no mistakes
3. The drummer was the other half of the equation that made it sound heavy, no mistakes in timing at all, and the double bass was epic.
4. The vocals were pretty good, sounds almost Ozzyish if you think about it in my opinion.
Quote by Clint74
very nice very very nice

I am glad that you like that. Take care.
Quote by The Jester Race
Top notch! Excellent cover, far better than the fall out boy attempt to metal up the same track. Great production too have to say - Very professional sounding!

Didn't expect that, but yes i am honored. That was one hell of a compliment. Stay well.
Quote by liambrown
awesome, truly awesome. I love the instrumental, vocals grow on you. very enjoyable.

Thank you for your thoughts. Glad that you enjoyed that. Take care.
wintacular
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by SixStringHero
This is fantastic.

1. The guitarist was both very creative and very skilled. It was spot on.
2. If you listen to the bass, they also did a very good job and made absolutely no mistakes
3. The drummer was the other half of the equation that made it sound heavy, no mistakes in timing at all, and the double bass was epic.
4. The vocals were pretty good, sounds almost Ozzyish if you think about it in my opinion.

1.Thank you very much that you liked my playing.
2.Again thanks for liking the bass work(i played that one too).
3. \m/
4. you just made my day buddy!!!!that was huge. Ahem ahem.....!!!

God bless!!!
I am really sorry for replying so lately, was busy with my study and still is. Thank you guys for your support and this obviously means a lot. Really appreciate your compliments and criticisms. Take care of yourself and stay well. God bless.

Thanks to Ultimate guitar!!!!
It makes me Lol, but in an awesome way. Great work, I love how you didn't do Eddie's exact guitar solo, you took it and made it your own.

Its not in the same vein, but can you take a listen to this?:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333054