Well, ive already made my mind up, but i have a question. Should i finish with my girlfriend, and have no worries about it, or stay together and run the risk of her cheating? Cos we all know long distance relationships end up with the girl boning someone else.
Believe.
Sure break up with her, i will only end up shagging her like a did your mother
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by spoony 101
Cos we all know long distance relationships end up with the girl boning someone else.

I don't, actually.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by spoony 101
Well, ive already made my mind up, but i have a question. Should i finish with my girlfriend, and have no worries about it, or stay together and run the risk of her cheating? Cos we all know long distance relationships end up with the girl boning someone else.

You're asking if you should risk doing something you've already decided is going to go wrong?

Well, dayum, you've stumped me.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
You're asking if you should risk doing something you've already decided is going to go wrong?

Well, most of the time. So do you think i should?
Believe.
Quote by spoony 101
Well, most of the time. So do you think i should?

I'll get back to you when I've worked out what it means to 'joing' the army.

Actually, I'm going home.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by slash_GNR666
Sure break up with her, i will only end up shagging her like a did your mother

Quote by Kensai
I don't, actually.

Quote by neopowell

i have seen u 3 people in all the threads i have viewed
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
i have seen u 3 people in all the threads i have viewed

hmmmmmm same goes for you
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by spoony 101

For the sake of fairness, guys have quite an habit of boning someone else in such case, too. And I say that, but I'm a man.

On topic, end it. Long distance relationships are worthless and painful. First choice would cause immediate pain along with a thousand ways to get distracted out of it. Staying together would bring you to a whole new world of frustration and doubt about whether she's cheated on you already, while not being able to make a move on other women without feeling guilty.

Obvious choice is obvious.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Long distance relationships can work, but if your trust in her goes as far as 'She'll just bone someone when I'm not here' then I suggest you finish it now.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
I'm really happy in my long-distance relationship. *shrug*

You don't trust her, so you're really the one at fault here.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I think breaking up with her would be better than an LDR while you're active.
Hi, I'm Peter
I like the way you've gone straight to "she might bone someone else" as worst case scenario and skipped right passed "I might die"
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Get married?
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by spoony 101

Stop watching teen sex comedies
Leave her and join the navy instead.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by neopowell
I'll get back to you when I've worked out what it means to 'joing' the army.

i think its a some form of satanic message..? I havent finished decoding it yet.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
If you're in a real relationship then stay with her because she wont cheat. Over here in th UK you can come back on the weekends during training so you wont be away from each other forever.
My girlfriend and I remained together when I joined the Army. She has been my wife for the past 29 years now. Of course she wasn't a slut either.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It seems like you have no trust in her and it will just make you worry the whole time you are gone. Not all girls will go off and do that though, you have to keep that in mind. But since you've already stated how you feel, I'd break up.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Depends on the girl

EDIT: dont watch Jarhead
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by spoony 101

So you join the army, hang out with army lads all the time and will never look at another women? Sure.
Am I bassist that plays guitar, or a guitarist that plays bass? A guitar in a bass amp, a bass in a guitar amp?
Girls don't only cheat, but I would personally ask her opinion before I make a decision. Talk to her about the situation, what she would think is best. Distance doesn't always kill relationships.

And congratulations on your decision to go into the Armed Forces.
I support you. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.