Just delivered...pictures coming shortly. I (very regrettably) sold my Edwards gold top several months ago and have missed it ever since. I didn't think I'd find it for the price I got the gold top for, but I did. The guitar gods have smiled upon me.

The MIJ Strat I just bought doesn't have quite the capability to get that hard crunchy tone with the single coil pickups that the Edwards can.
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
Last edited by evo462 at Dec 15, 2009,
Excuse the crappy phone camera pics...

Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
Sweet
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Lovely.
How is the neck on this one. Is it's LP '59 profile?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
Lovely.
How is the neck on this one. Is it's LP '59 profile?

I believe so. I like it, same neck profile as my gold top had.
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
Being someone that has 3 Edwards I know you've got yourself a great guitar Nice one
Nice dude! I love those Japanese LP clones, I really want a Tokai LP Jr
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
sweet, edwardses are badass.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It doesn't have a pick guard, nor did it ever from what I can tell. I kinda like the look without it, but like the "protection" to the finish the guard offers.
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
OK...so I'm starting to wonder if this is actually the E-LP-92 model or the E-LP-112CE model.

The reason I ask is because all of the E-LP-92 photo's I've found on the web have pick guards. This one does not, nor does it have screw holes drilled for one. The model I've seen that is more identical looking to mine is the E-LP-112. Most of the pictures I found of the 112 appear to have EMG pups installed, but the previous owner did say he swapped in SD JB/59's at some point?

112CE:

http://store.shimamura.co.jp/shop/g/g4515303493801/

Also, most of the 92's I've seen don't have the MOP in the head stock?

Thoughts? I can't find a serial number database like there are for Fenders/Ibanez/etc so I guess I'd assume the original owner would be correct in it being a 92, but it looks a lot more like the 112 to me. I guess I don't know enough about them to really make that call myself.
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
I believe they do make E-LP-92 without pickguards. I've seen several before.
You could send an email to ESP/Edwards support and find out.

Why the sad smiley face? If it turns out to be the 112 then it can only be great, isnt it?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

not sad...confused. well maybe it is a 92 then
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
Sweet guitar, i would rather have that than a gibson les paul.
HNGD
My Gear:

PRS Se Custom 24
Vox Vt 30
Esp Ltd C-301 Bass
Acoustic B100 Bass Amp
Morley Power Wah Bass Pedal
Such a piece of SEX!!!

Got a pic of the Serial #? Basically all I can tell you is when it was made, because at one point I knew how to read the #'s. I can look it up again though on the bmusic Australia forums.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Played it for most of the night last night...perfection!

It really makes me uh...not enjoy the strat so much. I had to turn my amp nearly all the way up with the strat to get some "loud" sound out of it...but the edwards had some real ballsy output to it. I also noticed the acoustic resonation of the edwards was much better...probably due to the fact it's a bigger hunk of wood and humbuckers instead of single coils and all...but the differences are pretty night and day.

I have never owned a strat before I bought the MIJ last week, so maybe I'm just not used to them.
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
Last edited by evo462 at Dec 16, 2009,
Thats a sweet guitar, liked the Gold Top more, but thats just my sick fetish for Goldtops.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.