I have a v3 Framus Dragon. I went to band practice the other day and I was unable to use my amp. I turned it on and let it warm up for about 10 mins and when I hit the standby switch it just made this "burrrrrrrrrr" sound. Also EVERY time i turn it on it always goes to the clean channel first however it was switching to the lead channel whenever I would turn it on. I checked all the cables twice and still could not remedy the situation. I have some extra tubes laying around that I will try to swap but was wondering if anyone knew what the problem is. Thanks for reading.
It is possible it blew an HT fuse if the amp is physically turning on. Unless you are real familiar with amps and electronics, that may not be a fuse you want to replace yourself. Besides, fuses burning out is usually indicative of another problem. Rarely does replacing a fuse fix the problem.

Is the 'burrrrrrrrr' sound coming from the speaker or the amp chassis?

I suppose it could be a preamp tube so you could try swapping those around.

However, I'd hate for you to keep turning the amp on and off, so my advice is to take it to a qualified amp tech.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
However, I'd hate for you to keep turning the amp on and off, so my advice is to take it to a qualified amp tech.

+1
Quote by lostmenoggin
is there a way to visually see if a preamp tube is bad or do you just swap and see what happens? I swapped out v1-v3 and now its working again but didnt try them one at a time.

You could try swapping them back in to see which tube was the culprit...but if its working again I wouldn't bother. It might have been as simple as the tube wasn't seated down in the socket good enough. That can cause sounds like you were describing too.