Hey guys. I'm gonna be getting some Schaller Strap Locks in my guitar along with a new strap. What kinds of straps do you guys recommend? I play my guitar rather low, if that helps.

Thanks, looking forward to replies!
I like these...

I'm 6'2" and wear my guitar pretty low.
Mesa Rev. G Triple Rectifier
Mesa Series II Single Rectifier
Mesa Stage 1 Stiletto Deuce
Marhshall DSL 100w
Fender '67 Bassman
Fender Roc Pro 1000 (x2)
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland JC-120
Blackstar HT-5H
Jet City JCA20H
Crate GX-15
I like a nice wide leather one (made by Steph, but Levi are nice too) - gives me a nice bit of padding and spreads the weight of a slab of mahogany nicely.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I wear mainly Planet Waves ones because they're small enough to not be bulky yet comfortable and padded enough for continuous playing.

EDIT: not to mention that they hold guitar picks in them and come in varying designs.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by TheRectified
I like these...

I'm 6'2" and wear my guitar pretty low.

i have ethe purple one and i love it
the thing is the strap hole on the top horn kind of stretched... it'll be too big eventually and i'll have to replace the strap
but for 5 bucks, it's worth it =)
For a cheap strap, the EB ones already posted are good.

For an expensive strap, sweetwater stocks XL Levys leather straps. I haven't found anyone else who does. They're comfy.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Quote by evening_crow
I wear mainly Planet Waves ones because they're small enough to not be bulky yet comfortable and padded enough for continuous playing.

EDIT: not to mention that they hold guitar picks in them and come in varying designs.

Thanks for all the input guys!
I'm looking for a high-quality strap under $50. I like the Ernie Ball straps but I can spend more than $5 on a strap. Thanks for the suggestion though, I will pick one up as a backup.

I think I am leaning toward the Planet Waves strap. Could you tell me, is it thick? Or is it more of that thin, vinyl strap?
I recommend an arab strap...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com