Hey Everyone

I was wondering if anyone knew any good places I could get those long screws that screw humbuckers into their pickup rings. On the weekend I was given some old Seymour Duncan and (stock) washburn pickups for my guitars. Problem is, the screws don't fit.

Currently, I have an Ibanez S320 Loaded with INF1 and INF2 pickups. The JB has had the holes enlarged and rethreaded where the thread got mashed so it is bigger. The washburns are slightly bigger than my ibanez screws but smaller than the JB holes.

If there is a better solution, eg to find nuts and stuff, then I would be happy to hear it.

TLDR; Where to buy guitar screws that ship to the UK?

Thanks in advance
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
Hardware store? not sure what you call them in England, but that would be a good start and probably cheaper than a music store, and not have to wait on shipping.
Does anyone know what size I should look for - I remember hearing somewhere that the screws I'm after are between 2.5 and 3.5 mm, so should I look for M2.5, M3 and M3.5?

My local homebase (hardware store) doesn't seem to stock the right kind of screws in less than M4.
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
There are a variety of screws used for this purpose and every company seems to go out of the way to use incompatable specs. I bought a box of screws in various specs labeled as humbucker screws but have found a brand yet they actually fit.

Ive resorted to changing the threads or screw hole size on pickups.