I can get the Paul Allender at a special Christmas price new, about $800US, (please note I'm outsied the US, just to give you an idea) and the SE Custom 22 at about $560US which isn't as cheap considering it is used.

Should I go with the SE Custom or SE Allender? If I get the SE Allender I'll have to sell my Cort Zenox Z44 as well though.

Thanks guys.
Ibanez 540S, Randall RG50TC, Blackstar HT-DISTX, Ibanez TS-808
they will both play very similarly except the allender has a lot more flash and 24 frets. its completely up to u.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
The Allender supposedly has better pickups. But thank you. I'm leaning towards the Allender for the flash and 24frets, but it's still a bit expensive. Signature models are normally a bit overpriced in my opinion.
indeed they are. pickups are one thing, but if u really like that finish or the inlays, theres no getting around it... (pertaining to SE's anyway...)
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
Thanks. All PRS's should have the dove inlays in my opinion. The dots doesn't fit. I really like the bats though.
i LOVE those bird inlays (not the new hollow looking ones). the bats are ok, a little big. i like schecters bats better.

i dont like dots on anything. i actually like blank fretboards the best except the birds.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
My Cort Zenox Z44 has a blank fret board except for the mark on the 12th. Looks really cool, but I hate the finish on the guitar.