wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
One step in the right direction.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Nyeh, it doesn't matter, the fact that it could be on the ballot in November is exciting enough for me
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by archangels666
It's been brought up multiple times before. Even other states have brought up laws to decriminalize it, but they never passed.

If it ever does happen though, it'll be in California first.

It's already been done in a town in Colorado. So your prediction failed.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Cigarettes are slowly being pushed into being illegal, and I highly doubt that the majority of the brainwashed public thinks that bud is any better...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by nebiru
It's already been done in a town in Colorado. So your prediction failed.

Breckenrigde, yeah, I know. Last I checked, that was caught in the middle of a power struggle between the town and the state, but I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

And I was referring to states anyway. That's when it'll be a big deal.

AÆdit:
Quote by metalheadblues
I prefer it to be illegal
if it was legal everyone would be doing it and it'd eventually loose its appeal

So you're telling me that you only smoke pot because it's illegal? Man, you sure are one edgy badass.
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 15, 2009,
I'm in Canada where for the most part no one cares about weed, so it's all good

Quote by metalheadblues
I prefer it to be illegal
if it was legal everyone would be doing it and it'd eventually loose its appeal
right now
cheers

So you just do it to be cool, then?
the only reason its not legal is cause theres no official way of road-side testing someone like a breathalyzer with alcohol. someone needs to invent this so it can just be legal and help the economy tremendously. (i dont smoke it, but it seems to cause more trouble being illegal, and its really not that much worse that alcohol)
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
and its really not that much worse that alcohol)

It's not at all worse then alcohol, in fact it's like a billion times safer then alcohol. In almost every way.
Quote by naedauuf
It's not at all worse then alcohol, in fact it's like a billion times safer then alcohol. In almost every way.

except for the fact theres no sure fire way of testing peoples levels on the spot and regulating it. once thats figured out, i think itll be fair game.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
and I still don't care.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
except for the fact theres no sure fire way of testing peoples levels on the spot and regulating it. once thats figured out, i think itll be fair game.

I agreed with you on that, the only reason people are so butthurt about it being legal is because of that. (to be honest I would never drive drunk, but I've driven high, you still can, it's not like you're totally ****ed when you're high, you can still function normally, I'm probably a better driver high tbh).

I was just addressing that one point you made about it being worse then alcohol (you did say it was worse 'not that much worse' still implies it's worse), you can kind of snap yourself out of being high if need be, you can still be normal while high, and the health effects are not bad at all, other then regular smoke inhiliation it won't do anything to you. Alcohol will. Which is why I'll never understand why pot is illegal and alcohol is legal, if anything it should be the other way around.