Hey, I love Kramers and have been looking for a guitar (would be my second) with a Floyd Rose and that is suitable for metal and hard rock, with a thin neck. As I've said, I love Kramers and saw that the striker fr-422 was cheap, about 169GBP. Obviously I will try before buying, but i was wondering if I should ask the shop to order it in, or not bother as some of the reviews have been very bad?
Thanks in advance.
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

i never really got on with mine.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?