i want to buy a new amp. It must be good for a hendrix sound and it need to work wel with effect pedals. im thinking about thees three amps :Marshall AVT20, Marshall MG30FX and the Fender Super Champ XD. so wich one of thees amps should you recommend?
Quote by Tom19s
i want to buy a new amp. It must be good for a hendrix sound and it need to work wel with effect pedals. im thinking about thees three amps :Marshall AVT20, Marshall MG30FX and the Fender Super Champ XD. so wich one of thees amps should you recommend?

no :|

super champ all the way
Super Champ definetly.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
Whats your budget, there may be something better than those three amps, but of those i'd definitely go with the superchamp

also
Genres?
Budget?
Gigging?
Quote by Major Sparky
Whats your budget, there may be something better than those three amps, but of those i'd definitely go with the superchamp

also
Genres?
Budget?
Gigging?

well its actually already over my budget but il just have to save up.
and my genre is pretty much rock pop hendrix stlye and reggae.
and gigging? well then i use ohter amps this is just for in my room and in cafes or school (max 100 people)
you could try Vox AC4TV for £189 from GAK
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Superchamp but what guitar? (and if you say any sort of Strat, I'm going to say Marshall full stack)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x