I'm looking for a plugin (VST, AU, or Ableton .adg file) that can get me the washy, wet, springy Animal Collective reverb heard on almost every track (especially on Merriweather). Free is ideal, I'd rather not pay for anything but if there's something awesome let me know.

I'm on a mac, using Ableton exclusively. If you have a preset for an Ableton stock reverb, that would be just as awesome. Any other tips on getting that sound would be appreciated. Thanks!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
try combining reverb with other sounds. I don't use ableton, but I've gotten that sound before with FL studio, mostly using phaser/flanger/delay and one really great VST plugin called LFX-130 (I believe), which is free.
I just downloaded that, I'll give it a shot after my (last) exam (of the semester!) and I'll be able to jam all night with it. I just got this sweet Stevie Wonder sample looped into 6/4 with his vocals mashed together in a funny way that totally changes the meaning altogether. It's the perfect basis for an Animal Collective type of jam like the new What Would I Want? Sky song which is absolutely amazing.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite