I just recently got an Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi Fuzz and it is the bomb. I really like the ehx pedals. The next one I plan on getting is the Memory Boy. I hope it s just as good in person as it is in the videos on YouTube.
Alright, cool. Do you want to know something about it, or are you just telling us?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by loudog93
i too am getting one soon. what does it do well?

It does stoner metal, garage rock, and some other stuff well.

If you're talking muff.
Quote by loudog93
i too am getting one soon. what does it do well?

There’s no gain/distortion control to **** with. Unless you’re also distorting at the amp then it just gives one kind of distortion. There’s a kind of freedom in that simplicity. And it makes a nice sustain boost for those of us who can’t afford to have a sustainer system installed.
Quote by jpnyc
There’s no gain/distortion control to **** with. Unless you’re also distorting at the amp then it just gives one kind of distortion. There’s a kind of freedom in that simplicity. And it makes a nice sustain boost for those of us who can’t afford to have a sustainer system installed.

it has a sustain knob, which controls the amount of distortion you want.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by psychokiller99
it has a sustain knob, which controls the amount of distortion you want.

Now I feel dumb. I thought it was just a sustain effect so I turned it all the way to the right and never changed it…
ya, i love my big muff pi, i use it for some hendrix, ac/dc, and stuff along those lines, it sounds really good with a wah.
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
i think this counts a npd. now where are the pics????
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me