I bought a used jackson kvx10, and the trem sucks, and I dont really like floyds anyway.

so is there a way I could put a string thru, or hardtail on it?

thanks.
If someone tells you they're a liar do you believe them
You could put a block in it. That might be cheaper and give you the same results.
Yeh, your best bet is to just completely block the bridge.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Whats wrong with the trem?
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, but really freaking difficult and a PITA.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It could be done but it's just not worth it I agree with others to just block the trem. There is plenty of info out there.

John
As other people have said, block the trem off, it's fairly easily done. You COULD put a fixed bridge on, but it would require some SERIOUS woodwork and refinishing and would yield similar results to blocking your trem off. Basically stick a lump of wood between the trem and guitar body round the back. google it for some better explanations.
You could block it or modify it for a fixed bridge, but you would be better off just selling it and getting something you like or trading it with someone who has a fixed bridge guitar and wants a floating bridge guitar.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ