Page 1 of 2
So there is someone who chances are I am going to fighting because he's a dick and nobody likes him and he gets mad over stupid shit. He's 19 and a senior. I'm 16. if he hits me first can i press charges?

Today i sat at our lunch table and I moved this guys stuff and he comes back and starts cussing like wtf moved my stuff and just stupid shit like that.He thinks he's tough shit because he's from the hood or something when in reallity he's just a skinny white boy.

I said sorry and he then said you better be, bitch.At this point I was RAGING so hard on the inside. anyway I fvcking hate this guy now and its probably gonna go down. btw I am no hard ass either so inb4 whomp

almost forgot. he already has a record for battery and assault. I want to make this guys life hell and send his ass back to jail.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

If he throws the first punch, you have every right, legal and moral, to beat the ever-loving shit out of him, and still press charges. However, you shouldn't go moving people's stuff around in the first place. Lunchroom courtesy and all.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Le_Bunny
It's not worth it - avoid him and trouble like this at all costs. In the long run you're punishing yourself and not him.

Listen to the wise words, if he is that willing to fight people he'll end up somewhere he belongs. Doesn't mean you have to be involved in sending him there. Be a bigger man and step away.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
if your going to go looking for a fight and you get him to fight you and you get charges pressed against him even though you went looking for this fight, your a douche. im not saying hes cool or anything he sounds like a douche also but dont go to his level
A better question is, can you let him hit you first without getting killed? Because I'd rather be conscious and not be able to sue him than to get the shit kicked out of me just to have the right to sue. The first punch often decides a fight, especially between kids.
Watch some UFC and whomp him
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Sounds to me like if he throws the first punch you wouldn't be able to press a doorbell for several years. Avoid him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
this must be the sissiest thing ive ever heard, first he isnt just gunna hit you once hell whomp you, depending on the fight in and in him, he could be a pussy, but why fight and press charges, that just makes you look weak and ridculous, seriously im not trying to put you down or anything but that is one stupid way of solving things, circle beat his ass if anything, no law involved, if you get the law involved youll get whomped harder brotha
Butcher
yes you can, but you probably shouldn't fight him, on account of it's a waste of time
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I can't avoid him. He moved from another state and is in almost all my classes. He's a ****ing pedophile. He's been trying to go for a 14 year old girl earlier, now he's been hitting on my friends girl and he's is seriously ripped and he will beat the shit out of him. With all of his tail chasery here is the catch, he's got a 15 year old girl back in his old state pregnant.

Rockingbird - I moved his stuff one seat over and he cried like a little bitch about it and called me every name in the book. He makes a big deal out of everyone who tries to help him and stuff. He says he wants to go into the marines but with his ****ing attitude he won't last 3 days.

btw he's probably 5 inches taller than me but he's a skinny little bastard.
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Last edited by Metallizach at Dec 15, 2009,
Dude just avoid this. You don't want the shit you'd get for the rest of your high school career for being "that little bitch that got {name} to fight him just so he could press charges."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

then let your friend do it, and dont go trying to get all legal on him when your looking for the fight
Quote by Metallizach
I can't avoid him. He moved from another state and is in almost all my classes. He's a ****ing pedophile. He's been trying to go for a 14 year old girl earlier, now he's been hitting on my friends girl and he's is seriously ripped and he will beat the shit out of him. With all of his tail chasery here is the catch, he's got a 15 year old girl back in his old state pregnant.

Rockingbird - I moved his stuff one seat over and he cried like a little bitch about it and called me every name in the book. He makes a big deal out of everyone who tries to help him and stuff. He says he wants to go into the marines but with his ****ing attitude he won't last 3 days.

Well then instead of pressing charges for fighting, try to get him jailed for being a pedo.

Trust me, it'll be worse for him on the inside
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Metallizach

Still, he might have suspected theft or something, which I can't really blame him for, knowing American Schools these days. But w/e. Oh, and a fun fact, the hit doesn't necessarily have to connect or even be directed at you to make him a legal target. Even if you see him ****ing with someone else, jump on it. You could get him under sooner than you think.

Rockingedit: I should probably clarify. I don't mean just pop him one if he's annoying someone else, but f there's a legit threat of a fight going on between him and anyone (emphasis on anyone), stay on the other guy's side, and if there is an actual fight, you can say you were either trying to break it up or were defending the other guy.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Last edited by Rockingbird at Dec 15, 2009,
I'd be happy to be the guy "who got in a fight to press charges". Would let everyone know I didn't **** around. Anyone thinking that would ruin their personal status, is the real weaklings imo.
Quote by anubiz03
I'd be happy to be the guy "who got in a fight to press charges". Would let everyone know I didn't **** around. Anyone thinking that would ruin their personal status, is the real weaklings imo.

Anyone thinking you need to fight to keep your social status isn't?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by anubiz03

I'm not in it for the legal shit. I want to whomp his ass as much as the next guy. It would just be icing on the cake after i beat his ass to see him go back to jail where he ****ing belongs
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach

If you think it's that important and unavoidable then kick his ass all over the school. If you fail leave it at that.
Goddam I hate these "Should I kick his ass threads"
Just remember if he's as messed as you think he is he might decide to impregnate you with a bullet. Just leave it alone. IT AIN"T AND HE AIN"T WORTH THE AGGRAVATION!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by anubiz03

Let me put it this way:

Getting jailed for assault= make friends in jail

getting jailed for statutory/attempted rape=make special "friends" in jail.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Well then instead of pressing charges for fighting, try to get him jailed for being a pedo.

Trust me, it'll be worse for him on the inside

I get it
Quote by SteveHouse
Anyone thinking you need to fight to keep your social status isn't?

The key is not worrying at all about social status. That'll come by itself sooner or later.
Quote by anubiz03
The key is not worrying at all about social status. That'll come by itself sooner or later.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Metallizach

you sound like you're in for an ass-beating.

i mean really, if that guy read the stuff you're saying about him right now, which i hope he does, you are going to be in a world of trouble.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Be careful about getting him to hit you dude, you don't know how much UFC he's watched.
you played us

as both a cancer and a cure
Squier Tele Custom
Laney TF300
Quote by Metallizach
So there is someone who chances are I am going to fighting because he's a dick and nobody likes him and he gets mad over stupid shit. He's 19 and a senior. I'm 16. if he hits me first can i press charges?

Today i sat at our lunch table and I moved this guys stuff and he comes back and starts cussing like wtf moved my stuff and just stupid shit like that.He thinks he's tough shit because he's from the hood or something when in reallity he's just a skinny white boy.

I said sorry and he then said you better be, bitch.At this point I was RAGING so hard on the inside. anyway I fvcking hate this guy now and its probably gonna go down. btw I am no hard ass either so inb4 whomp

almost forgot. he already has a record for battery and assault. I want to make this guys life hell and send his ass back to jail.

You are such a ****ing bitch it's unbelievable.

Don't fight him.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Dec 16, 2009,
I don't think he's as weak as you make him outto be by the sounds of it.
Even if your under 18 and you do something stupid like charge at him with a baseball bat you'll still get in alot of trouble and if you start it he probably wont. Really the only time you should fight anyone is if they are putting you, your family, girlfriend whatever in immediate danger. Not because they are *annoying* Grow up.
He older, bigger and has a record for assualt and battery. You'll lose
lol if he was smart hed flip it on you for enticing it... moving his stuff because you knew hed get mad is a prime example..
Come on dude, pressing charges for being hit is a pain in the ass and makes you look like an asshole. Either fight him or avoid him, that's all.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Metallizach
At this point I was RAGING so hard on the inside.

Quote by Metallizach
I was RAGING so hard on the inside.

Quote by Metallizach
was RAGING so hard on the inside.

Quote by Metallizach
RAGING so hard on the inside.

Quote by Metallizach
RAGING so hard on the

Quote by Metallizach
RAGING so hard on

Quote by Metallizach
RAGING hard on

Me too.
Quote by Astyan
Come on dude, pressing charges for being hit is a pain in the ass and makes you look like an asshole. Either fight him or avoid him, that's all.

Or, tell one of your teachers he touched you inappropriatly in the bathroom.
The existence of this thread negates any credibility you used to have.
...In my opinion.
Y'know, the more threads like this I see, the more I'm convinced that males shouldn't be allowed to develop testosterone in their bodies until they're old enough to control it.
Page 1 of 2